Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Here?

I don't think it's in there, but thanks. That was published before Maria said there were unreleased parts, so I highly doubt it would be in the parts that were transcribed, but perhaps I am mistaken.

9 minutes ago, Cinga said:

List the illegalities Barr has committed please?

Would you accept a legitimate wrong doing if I gave you one? You'd just make excuses and never accept the truth. Isn't that right? 

I mean you don't accept that Trump accepted help from Russia, right? 

Just now, Hedge said:

I don't think it's in there, but thanks. That was published before Maria said there were unreleased parts, so I highly doubt it would be in the parts that were transcribed, but perhaps I am mistaken.

I found pieces of it on youtube, and someone posted them via her twitter.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Tiberius said:

Would you accept a legitimate wrong doing if I gave you one? You'd just make excuses and never accept the truth. Isn't that right? 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I found pieces of it on youtube, and someone posted them via her twitter.

:beer:

Sorry to nitpick, and I really do appreciate your effort, but I doubt these are it either. 

The timestamps would seem to need to be on/after 06/23, according to Maria's tweet when she announced there was more:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Show me the evidence.

The real stuff, not Nads and Schiff for brains claiming they had evidence but never did.... the REAL evidence of collusion

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

Show me the evidence.

The real stuff, not Nads and Schiff for brains claiming they had evidence but never did.... the REAL evidence of collusion

You are hilarious - evidence?  If there was evidence it would have been produced and a real impeachment held.

All the talking heads with paid gigs said they had evidence until under oath - then they could not produce.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

You are hilarious - evidence?  If there was evidence it would have been produced and a real impeachment held.

All the talking heads with paid gigs said they had evidence until under oath - then they could not produce.

Oh, I know... but that's Tibs fall back and I had some spare time so wanted to play for a bit... 

31 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What evidence are you speaking of with Trump Russia? I am serious, besides normal relations between nation's what proof do you have? We know the Steele dossier is Russian misinformation, what else do we know? I do not look at CNN to often anymore but most of their talking points were Steele dossier items.

58 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

F****ng Hilarious :lol:

No, it's ####ing pathetic.  These ####### are so entrenched into their bunkers that they LITERALLY make 2nd graders back & forth jibes of "nunhtna," "uh-huh," "nuhntna," "uh-huh,"  ad infinitum seem downright well reasoned & adult. And FAR more productive.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Taro T said:

No, it's ####ing pathetic.  These ####### are so entrenched into their bunkers that they LITERALLY make 2nd graders back & forth jibes of "nunhtna," "uh-huh," "nuhntna," "uh-huh,"  ad infinitum seem downright well reasoned & adult. And FAR more productive.

They’re our “leaders”. 

:beer: 

• Like (+1) 1