Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

54 minutes ago, Foxx said:

additionally, McCabe did commit the crime of lying under oath. not once, not twice but three times. @Crayola64 implying he did nothing wrong is just plain disingenuous.

Now, now, you're not a lawyer, so you aren't qualified to determine whether his untruthful statements under oath are in fact lies.  You need to defer that judgement to a big time lawyer, or at minimum a CNN anchor.

Get back into your place, peon.  ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Now, now, you're not a lawyer, so you aren't qualified to determine whether his untruthful statements under oath are in fact lies.  You need to defer that judgement to a big time lawyer, or at minimum a CNN anchor.

Hey now, as a lawyer he was once a 3rd chair and he also "won a preliminary hearing". By his own admission that is the totality of his courtroom experience. 

2 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

Deek, just in case some here don't know why the police like to use so many officers on many arrests, I thought I would just explain briefly, as I understand it. 

In many cases, a person about to be arrested for anything serious, starts to consider his/her options.  Is it possible to get out of this situation by overpowering the arresting officer?  If I run, might I get away? 

The police tactic of using lots of officers (overwhelming force) is designed to answer those questions emphatically.  Clearly, to any rational person, resistance is futile.  If the arrestee turns irrational, all of those police guns gain control quickly.  The tactic itself is effective but I think we agree, it is overused.  I mentioned earlier, I think SWAT teams like to practice

As I said Bob, we’ll see if you feel the same way when you’re woken up in the middle of the night. This old man and his wife were neither violent, hiding, or a flight risk. US Citizens are not supposed to be used as practice for law enforcement. These ‘professionals’ train all the time. In short....this was completely out of line and you know it. Everyone knows it.

42 minutes ago, Taro T said:

To be fair (and truthful ?), when you live in a world where Trump/Russia collusion is real,  the FBI didn't abuse the FISA court and Trump/Republicans have a monopoly on Ukraine associated malfeasance, you might have issues separating reality from fantasy in pretty much all aspects of your professional and personal life.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Hey now, as a lawyer he was once a 3rd chair and he also "won a preliminary hearing". By his own admission that is the totality of his courtroom experience. 

id love for you to quote me on any of that lol.  

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

additionally, McCabe did commit the crime of lying under oath. not once, not twice but three times. @Crayola64 implying he did nothing wrong is just plain disingenuous.

I never said any of that.  Just pointing out your comment on hearsay was objectively dumb, false, and misinformation.   

39 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

id love for you to quote me on any of that lol.  

I never said any of that.  Just pointing out your comment on hearsay was objectively dumb, false, and misinformation.   

Are you denying it or just saying I won't be able to find it?

7 minutes ago, Foxx said:

you're objectively an idiot.

says the person who said false information on this page lolololol.  Hearsay can't be better than first-hand knowledge?  What a dumb thing to say

54 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Are you denying it or just saying I won't be able to find it?

You are are obsessed with my successful career.  I have done far more court experience than that, and done all hearings from preliminary to dispositive.  Still waiting for you to share your career lol.

And hate to break it to you, but when you firm only handles large-scale multi-million dollar litigation, getting trial experience as an associate is a nice accomplishment.  So it is a funny thing to try and put someone down for

5 minutes ago, njbuff said:

What false information is Crayola talking about?

Saying hearsay information can't be better than first-hand evidence.  It was a random thing he chimed in with (off-topic), that is objectively not true

It also highlights his stupidity that he chose that of all things to highlight about me lol, he essentially said "this coming from a guy who said this true thing"

Edited by Crayola64

On 2/14/2020 at 11:10 AM, Buffalo_Gal said:

huh

"Huh" she says.

How and why do you guys sit over here using each other as conspiratorial sounding boards? Do you all honestly find this fulfilling?

You must because a handful of you seem to live in this message board.

For as hypercritical as many of you seem to be about anyone with left leaning views or anyone who thinks Trump is not a good President and Obama was, I feel like you've lost the noses in front of your eyes.

So the Mueller investigation was a partisan witchhunt but the Durham investigation initiated by Barr isn't? I bet you also believe Barr's new sentencing recommendation for Stone was completely objective and Trump's public comments on that "too harsh" sentence was pure coincidence... because that just happens to be the story, right?

How can you guys be okay with having always been lied to previously (as @Deranged Rhino likes to CONSTANTLY say) but be perfectly fine with countless lies coming out of the White House?

This guy was supposed to drain the swamp. Dude is a swamp. 

Look at all the tax money he spends at his leisure on everything from golf outings (one of MANY lies he made... remember how critical he was of Obama for golfing too much and how he claimed he'd "never leave the White House?") to trips to his own resorts to military planes flying into his own resorts to... so DAMN MUCH!!!

There are so many goddamn lies it's ridiculous!

How are you fine with these lies but view MSM as the Devil?

And for as utterly critical as many of you are of mainstream media and as much as you can cherry pick examples where they get things wrong, Journalists earn their credentials and are then also using pretty high bar "sourcing" standards set forth for professional journalists that simply don't apply to the bloggers on Twitter I see posted here consistently.

And look, I think that's awesome that you're retired. Seriously. Congratulations! I'm quite sure you worked your butt off to get there. I have a feeling you're not the only one in this forum who is given the amount of time so many spend over here.

But just because a lot of you have the time to read all these things not everyone does doesn't mean you're reading it all with the ability to properly decipher all of it. 

It reminds me of this parable:

A group of blind men heard that a strange animal, called an elephant, had been brought to the town, but none of them were aware of its shape and form. Out of curiosity, they said: "We must inspect and know it by touch, of which we are capable". So, they sought it out, and when they found it they groped about it. In the case of the first person, whose hand landed on the trunk, said "This being is like a thick snake". For another one whose hand reached its ear, it seemed like a kind of fan. As for another person, whose hand was upon its leg, said, the elephant is a pillar like a tree-trunk. The blind man who placed his hand upon its side said the elephant, "is a wall". Another who felt its tail, described it as a rope. The last felt its tusk, stating the elephant is that which is hard, smooth and like a spear.

Ever consider the possibility you might just be blind men & women feeling different parts of the same tail or side or tusk or trunk of an Elephant?

Edited by transplantbillsfan
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Saying hearsay information can't be better than first-hand evidence.  It was a random thing he chimed in with (off-topic), that is objectively not true

It also highlights his stupidity that he chose that of all things to highlight about me lol, he essentially said "this coming from a guy who said this true thing"

i rest my case. 

of course i may have been being too kind in calling the idiot an objective idiot when he clearly is an unabashed idiot.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i rest my case. 

of course i may have been being too kind in calling the idiot an objective idiot when he clearly is an unabashed idiot.

first-hand: Adam Schiff saying he saw putin and trump meet in a closet

hearsay: a text message chain of senators saying they heard Schiff was making it up

Foxx thinks that hearsay can't be better evidence than firsthand knowledge haha...we convict people of murder based on hearsay you idiot 

Edited by Crayola64

4 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Which clearly makes him more qualified than anyone else here to read testimony.  :wacko:  

Well, assuming no CNN anchors post here.  He'd clearly have to take the 2nd seat and refer to their expertise.

4 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

first-hand: Adam Schiff saying he saw putin and trump meet in a closet

hearsay: a text message chain of senators saying they heard Schiff was making it up

Foxx thinks that hearsay can't be better evidence than firsthand knowledge haha...we convict people of murder based on hearsay you idiot 

speculation: i heard crayola64 on the phone bragging about beating his wife

I missed the part about board game night.  But that didn't stop the cops from arresting him

• Haha (+1) 1

Imagine if DOJ had investigated McCabe for two years & at the end of it declined to charge him criminally but still wrote a report detailing all the bad things he’d ever said, done or thought about doing & then claimed the report “does not exonerate” him & hinted he be impeached.

Then imagine that the “crime” he was being investigated for never even happened, was largely based on a fake dossier funded by his political opponents and McCabe’s attempts to clear his name were then claimed as evidence of “obstruction” despite being legally incoherent.

Boy that’d sure be a “disgrace”. Can’t have that.
Sounds very politicized Yet that’s what McCabe helped to do to Trump and many in his orbit
If Durham delivers nothing given him taking a victory lap on this expect the anger to be volcanic

17 minutes ago, B-Man said:
Imagine if DOJ had investigated McCabe for two years & at the end of it declined to charge him criminally but still wrote a report detailing all the bad things he’d ever said, done or thought about doing & then claimed the report “does not exonerate” him & hinted he be impeached.

Then imagine that the “crime” he was being investigated for never even happened, was largely based on a fake dossier funded by his political opponents and McCabe’s attempts to clear his name were then claimed as evidence of “obstruction” despite being legally incoherent.

Boy that’d sure be a “disgrace”. Can’t have that.
Sounds very politicized Yet that’s what McCabe helped to do to Trump and many in his orbit
If Durham delivers nothing given him taking a victory lap on this expect the anger to be volcanic

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The point was simply that if you feel empathy (and anger) for the kids rotting in prison, it does not preclude you from feeling empathy and anger for a guy similarly targeted for destruction even though you don’t like him. 

On the other hand, just remember there are people out there’ stating emphatically “I’m supposed to feel sorry for THE KIDS ROTTING IN PRISON?”.

Sometimes those that rage against the machine are really comfortable raging with it.  It’s one of the reasons the machine becomes the machine. 

Well said. Emotion gets the best of us, but if you look at the Stone case in a vacuum, I DO feel like 9 years IS excessive. I don't think Trump should be weighing in on the jury or the matter, but 9 years? Ok, we can agree that's excessive.

• Like (+1) 2