Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

3 minutes ago, GG said:

Can someone get a hold of Ivanka and ask her to tell her father to just STFU for a week or so?

Being Valentine's Day, she will probably be calling me again tonight,

I will tell her then.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

52 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He went dark after Barr's interview ... until this morning (though it's been subdued). 

I do not think Trump can do subdued for long.

I can't help but think that tweet, and then the subsequent interview, was all designed to stop the "Barr needs to be impeached, he's doing Trump's political bidding." Watching the interview, Barr pointed to many distractions which makes the work of the DOJ more difficult. The press ran with the tweet comment (as everyone and their uncle knew they would), and now Barr is not only not being "impeached," suddenly he is an A-Ok citizen because he dissed the president's tweeting.

The press is nothing if not predictable. It doesn't take a degree in 11th dimensional chess to see that any comment against Trump tweeting was going to result in the usual suspects backing Barr because #OrangeManBad.  Methinks it may have been by design.   ?‍♀️

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 4

2 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

Lenny, do you intentionally miss my points?  I am in no way condoning the aggressive tactics.  In fact, the complete opposite.  The point was that the early morning arrest of Stone was far from rough or unusual.

The SWAT raids on suspected basement pot growers endanger police, pets, and homeowners.  They are completely unnecessary given the size of a basement operation, the inability of any actual grower to dispose of evidence (like a cocaine toilet flush), the statistical likelihood of violent resistance from home cannabis growers, and perhaps most importantly, the ease of arresting the accused away from home in a traffic stop with backup.  Now, a large warehouse operation involving gang members is a completely different case and SWAT may be appropriate but not for small scale growers.

I once saw a COPS program where I heard what I believe to be a primary reason these cannabis raids use SWAT teams.  The head of the unit said, we like to get the boys some practice in a generally safe operation so they are ready for when they are really needed.  While that makes sense on the surface, when you consider that they are unnecessarily endangering citizens with these live fire practices, the raids make far less sense.  If interested, the article below mentions a number of other police motives for the no knock raids

https://www.vox.com/2014/10/29/7083371/swat-no-knock-raids-police-killed-civilians-dangerous-work-drugs

I think you unintentionally miss your own points.  You said you didn't shed a tear for RS, and have gone on to explain why you think its wrong for this sort of thing to happen.  If you're in the center, you should shed a tear for both--not just the people you support.  We should agree on that, and yet you seem comfortable with it where Stone is concerned. 

14 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The liar will not be charged with lying. Wonderful. 

Gee, that’s a fvcking shock, isn’t it?

Even though it doesn’t clear McCabe from Durham.........

Does anyone honestly think anything is going to happen to anyone?

I will bet anyone at the end of the day that Durham’s findings will be that these Deep Staters did not break the law, but acted very egregiously, but not criminally. That seems to be the going standard.

So, the end of the day it means...........

three rules of justice apply.......,

anyone associated with Hillary and the left gets off totally free...........

anyone associated with Trump basically gets the electric chair for process crimes..........

and the rest of us had better bow to the left or we will get jailed.

• Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, GG said:

Looks like @4merper4mer is right again.  Although it's not the 12th, McCabe is walking free

23 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The liar will not be charged with lying. Wonderful. 

I'm not surprised, but it does make me wonder how deep the corruption is that nothing ever comes of things like this. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

LOL@ early morning arrest. Isn't that when white collar criminals are usually arrested?

Either way, Stone probably deserves about a year. BUT. If you deep state freaks keep it up, you just might lose what should be an easy Trump Re-election.

What is a "deep state freak" exactly?

(shh)

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 12/18/2019 at 10:33 AM, Deranged Rhino said:
Literally the entire upper echelon of the FBI was referred for possible criminal prosecution by the IG report. Not the middle managers and low level agents. The leadership tier and director(s). 

McCabe is a liar. He committed sedition at best, treason at worst. He deserves to be perp walked out of CNN on live TV, or a no-knock raid at 6am.

Wrong

On 11/12/2019 at 12:38 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Remember how fast the DOJ moved last time Chuck kicked them in the rear. 

... I take this to mean it's going to drop before Thanksgiving. Because no one wants to see Chuck angry. 

I like Ann, but don't know how plugged in she really is in terms of sources. This seems to be parroting what Sarah Carter has reported, but it's also been circulating in my circle of contacts as well. The names I've heard: McCabe/Comey

The rest will come from Durham. 

Not putting anything more than 50% on this. But only because I think 2 will be low. I've heard "several". 

Wrong (better check your inner circle of um....contacts?)

Waiting for the perp walks.  Like I told you, you will be wrong on this.  

Edited by Crayola64

15 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

YOU!. And I say that lovingly because we're cool. But seriously my dude, McCabe is "off the hook." Any thoughts?

We are cool, even when we disagree :beer: And I'm all for good natured mockery, don't worry there. But I'm pressing because I'm curious what your actual definition is. Not to be pedantic, but to bear down on what's really at issue. It's an important question to consider imo. 

As for McCabe, he's not off the hook. The charges people are talking about stem from a 2018 OIG report which was spun off of several other OIG reports (all of which detailed numerous reasons -- with evidence -- why McCabe is beyond *****). He's still under criminal referral from Horowitz on FISA abuse, as well as in Durham's scope. If he walks from those, then we can reassess this. 

... But ask yourself an important question -- why would this news break now? Think about information warfare tactics (because we're in one whether we want to be or not), and think about the Flynn case, the Stone case, and the fuss over Barr/Trump in the past 78 hours. Stone was charged with less than McCabe was charged with -- yet Stone gets an initial rec for 9 years while McCabe walks. What does that do for the base? What does that do to the independents who are watching this without a dog in the fight? 

It's a clear demonstration of the two tier justice system: one for us, one for them. And it's anathema to everything this country stands for. 

People are watching.

10 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Wrong

It's not wrong. McCabe and the entire upper echelon is still under criminal referral from Horowitz's probe. This was confirmed multiple times. 

Oops.

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Spoiler warning you clown: he is going to walk free from all of this.  I don't know what is more sad, that you spend all this time on this stupid topic....or someone who spends 5 minutes on this could have told you the end result you failed to predict.  

DR in 2037:  "People are watching, just you wait.  My inner circle says this is going to move faster than you think"

Edited by Crayola64

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What is a "deep state freak" exactly?

Someone who spends a substantial amount of their time on the internet (either reddit or forums) discussing deep state politics.  

Serious question DR, since you are a serious person:  At what date in time, if nothing has happened, can we all tell you that you are wrong?  2021, 2023, 2025?

Edited by Crayola64

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

MCCabe isn't off the hook yet. He's taking a victory lap like he is though. ?‍♀️

He's never been one for humility. ;) 

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

You mean @Deranged Rhino and others have lied to me?!?!

I got all those "just wait and see!!!" responses with regard to all these guys like McCabe getting indicted!!!

I've been lied to! :lol:

Read the post a few above yours ;) 

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

You mean @Deranged Rhino and others have lied to me?!?!

I got all those "just wait and see!!!" responses with regard to all these guys like McCabe getting indicted!!!

I've been lied to! :lol:

At the beginning of last year DR said that indictments were going to start by the summer or fall of 2019...

but wait and see, by 2040 it'll happen

• Haha (+1) 1