Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

This is a must read for anyone who wants to understand the legal underpinnings of the Mueller investigation and everything that comes from it.

I can't vouch for all of the author's analysis, although the majority of it appears fairly sound, but the most important information is in the quoted material.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/wow-president-trump-torches-corrupt-evil-judge-amy-berman-jackson/

• Thank you (+1) 4

33 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: They didn't get enough the first time. 

it might be that by the the time the 31st of March arrives, the hearing may take on a completely different air than what they are now planning for.

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Rob's House said:

You're actually making the point you're arguing against. The Lynch/Clinton meeting on the tarmac was the nail in the coffin of any argument that the DOJ "investigation" was anything other than a coordinated effort to subvert SOP to shield the former Secretary of State and then Presidential candidate from very serious charges of which she was clearly guilty.

This current situation is the reigning in of an illegal attempt by the US Attorney's Office to subvert SOP and the law to drastically increase the sentence of a civilian who they have already selectively prosecuted, based on political association, for a relatively minor offense. This is not disputable. All the while they've declined to prosecute several Democrat affiliated government officials for similar and significantly more egregious offenses, with no rational explanation for the disparate treatment.

The real kicker is that when the Democrat run DOJ intervened on behalf of Hillary without any legitimate legal or moral justification, and in regard to far more serious and consequential matters related to the official duties as a high ranking member of the sitting administration, you and yours did not give one single, solitary fu¢k.

There were no calls for recusals, investigations, prosecutions, or impeachments. No hand wringing over the dereliction of the "rule of law." In fact, any such suggestions were openly mocked. You defended and continue to defend the actions of all who were involved.

But now that it's politically convenient you claim to have suddenly developed a rigid set of principles that previously eluded you.

Now you feign deep concerns and strong principled opposition to DOJ having any involvement in any case even tangentially connected to the administration, even if it is merely correcting a corrupt and unconscionable process that sought to further persecute a 67 year old civilian who did nothing of consequence and has already received significantly harsher treatment than would any other similarly situated individual.

Your positions are irreconcilable, thus your selective piety is unconvincing. Your only guiding principle is unconditional and unwavering support of Democrats and everything they do.

Rob, quite the take there.  Very creative reasoning.  And, if you are asking, sure, please paste my past postings/opinions.  That would be interesting.

As an aside, maybe sometime you can explain the apparent contempt your replies to me contain.  Am I misinterpreting that or am I not recalling a past interaction that got ugly.  Certainly possible ...lots have gotten ugly around here.

So, a suspicious looking though utterly unknown conversation between the EX-PRESIDENT, who had been out of office for 16 years, and the AG, who denied wrongdoing under oath, is somehow worse than this shameless public Trump interference?  Stone is Trump' personal friend, right?  Trump is the AG's boss today, right?  Would you feel more pressure to follow advice from your existing company president or from an ex company president that worked there 16 years ago?    Amazing what political goggles can do for one's vision and reasoning

In this Stone situation, you have the President's wishes stated clearly on Twitter.  No unknown conversation in this case.  Not accusations of improper pressure as with Lynch, but undeniable written instructions to his Roy Cohn in the Justice Dept.  Next day, we are supposed to believe that coincidentally Barr decided on his own, independent of Trump's tweet, to get involved.  Pulease. 

I am close to Stone's age.  If I was convicted of the charges that Stone was, would you be out here claiming I was being wronged?  Or, might your bias lean the other direction?

1 hour ago, Bob in Mich said:

Rob, quite the take there.  Very creative reasoning.  And, if you are asking, sure, please paste my past postings/opinions.  That would be interesting.

As an aside, maybe sometime you can explain the apparent contempt your replies to me contain.  Am I misinterpreting that or am I not recalling a past interaction that got ugly.  Certainly possible ...lots have gotten ugly around here.

So, a suspicious looking though utterly unknown conversation between the EX-PRESIDENT, who had been out of office for 16 years, and the AG, who denied wrongdoing under oath, is somehow worse than this shameless public Trump interference?  Stone is Trump' personal friend, right?  Trump is the AG's boss today, right?  Would you feel more pressure to follow advice from your existing company president or from an ex company president that worked there 16 years ago?    Amazing what political goggles can do for one's vision and reasoning

In this Stone situation, you have the President's wishes stated clearly on Twitter.  No unknown conversation in this case.  Not accusations of improper pressure as with Lynch, but undeniable written instructions to his Roy Cohn in the Justice Dept.  Next day, we are supposed to believe that coincidentally Barr decided on his own, independent of Trump's tweet, to get involved.  Pulease. 

I am close to Stone's age.  If I was convicted of the charges that Stone was, would you be out here claiming I was being wronged?  Or, might your bias lean the other direction?

That's quite the conspiracy theory you have there, Bob.

1 hour ago, Bob in Mich said:

I'm relatively new to the PPP forum and it's taken me a few weeks to get the lay of the land. After reading this comment from you, I now fully understand why members say the things they post about you.

Edited by CarpetCrawler
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

Well I surely can't speak for 'The Left', but as an Independent and since I am left leaning most of the time these days, let me say that I have no problem finding wrongdoing of Left leaning politicians.  If not trying to weaponize the Justice Dept, certainly investigate wrongdoing by Dems, Repubs, Independents, and all other political and apolitical Americans - All Americans.  He needs to be careful, imo, to not allow Trump to steamroll the Justice Dept.

Remember when Trump, about every week or two, would lament that his AG is not protecting him....no Roy Cohn?  We don't hear that anymore because he now does have his protector in place - Bill Barr.  My contempt for Barr rises from his apparent willingness to take direction from the WH.  His slanted summary of the Mueller report was the first clue.  This Stone situation is just further proof.  When Trump orders Barr to open investigations on Bernie or Pete, y'all still think he will just be sniffing around for corruption?

President Trump should rightly be blamed for not being a Russian asset, and should excoriated for leaving so few pieces of evidence as to make Robert Mueller appear to be testifying after a traumatic brain injury.  Trump should also be held to account, and people should most definitely be skeptical of his desire to employ an AG that follows the rule of law.  It is 100% indisputable that every other President ever nominated an AG that would act against his interest. 

Jesus, Bob, if you’re truly “left leaning”, how can you support a tyrannical govt agency attempting to pulverize a citizen with selective leaks, swat team raids on sleeping old dudes who pose no flight risk, and the crushing weight of a wildly inappropriate recommended sentence that’s disproportionate with every other happenstance over the past three or four years?  I think you have gone plum loco Esse. 

I think if you have evidence of corruption beyond you political angst, your people would have made a case that could stick for a change, and you wouldn’t have to count on Bob From Future Michigan (Future Bob from Michigan?) to speculate on maybe someday crime theories. 

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, CarpetCrawler said:

I'm relatively new to the PPP forum and it's taken me a few weeks to get the lay of the land. After reading this comment from you, I now fully understand why members say the things they post about you.

Welcome! Hope you have fun here.

Since @DC Tom is gone (hopefully temporarily), I'll do it: You're an idiot.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

No personal animosity, just shooting straight.

Perhaps I should have said "you guys" instead of "you." For all I know you were outraged by the DOJ covering for Hillary. If I had to bet I'd sooner place a wager on Rush Limbaugh winning an NAACP image award, but who knows.

I will say that your insinuation that the President publicly tweeting his disapproval of an outrageous miscarriage of justice against a civilian who did nothing of consequence but is being railroaded for no legitimate reason is even in the same ballpark as, much less worse than, the DOJ secretly conspiring to run cover for the Secretary of State who was caught knowingly compromising national security for nefarious purposes and then lied and destroyed evidence to cover it up is ... well, I don't really have to say what it is. It speaks for itself.

I will add that the corruption involved in the investigation and selective and aggressive prosecution of Roger Stone is far more egregious than anything Roger Stone may have done.

• Like (+1) 7