Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Lots of people now rushing to the "See! RR was always a good guy!" take. Which, again, may be right. I haven't a clue and gave up trying to decipher it. I like Lee Smith's take on him personally, that he's neither. He's a bureaucrat who was used by both sides until he finally chose Barr over Comey (after Barr forced his hand). 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Lots of people now rushing to the "See! RR was always a good guy!" take. Which, again, may be right. I haven't a clue and gave up trying to decipher it. I like Lee Smith's take on him personally, that he's neither. He's a bureaucrat who was used by both sides until he finally chose Barr over Comey (after Barr forced his hand). 

I am still undecided about him. Good guy? Unlikely. Bad guy who flipped? More likely. Squishy deep stater who was gonna be a fall guy and decided to come down on the "right" side? Also more likely.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 6

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:
... Just got a few interesting updates on this from DC, come home to find this article waiting. Things are moving along, March/April seems to be the window for completion -- though the amount of information they just acquired might change that slightly from what I'm told.  

sounds like a push back?

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

sounds like a push back?

It wasn't phrased that way to me today, though Carter's article makes me think that's likely. Barr said in his NBC interview before the holidays that spring was likely, so it seems like that's still the plan. The documents they recovered (received) came with some new sources too. Those need to be vetted and deposed, but the conversation today was that what they've had come in the past two weeks has been "damning" and "impossible to ignore, even by those who want to sweep this under the rug." 

It was a positive meeting/debrief today. These are very confident people right now, despite all the other noise. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It wasn't phrased that way to me today, though Carter's article makes me think that's likely. Barr said in his NBC interview before the holidays that spring was likely, so it seems like that's still the plan. The documents they recovered (received) came with some new sources too. Those need to be vetted and deposed, but the conversation today was that what they've had come in the past two weeks has been "damning" and "impossible to ignore, even by those who want to sweep this under the rug." 

It was a positive meeting/debrief today. These are very confident people right now, despite all the other noise. 

thanks. good news then.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Former CIA Director John Brennan is watching the Senate impeachment trial and was disgusted by the opening argument given by President Trump’s attorney, White House Counsel Pat Cipollone. Never in his 33 years of public service has he heard a government lawyer so misrepresent the facts.

Former CIA operations officer Mark Augustine gave a shout-out to his old boss:

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/01/21/john-brennan-says-hes-never-heard-a-government-lawyer-so-deceive-the-american-public-gets-schooled/

• Like (+1) 5

On 1/20/2020 at 6:01 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

We’re this far down the road, may have well have the storm hit late enough to impact 2020 election.  

On January 20, 2020 at 5:48 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Just got a few interesting updates on this from DC, come home to find this article waiting. Things are moving along, March/April seems to be the window for completion -- though the amount of information they just acquired might change that slightly from what I'm told.  

Thousandth "slight change" to the timeline since 2017.  

On 9/2/2019 at 2:07 PM, /dev/null said:

I disagree that DR seems to know more than the investigators.  Nothing against DR (other than he's a BSC conspiracy Ufologist :nana:), he's done an outstanding job shining a light where others didn't want to.

But the investigators know more about what's going on.  It's just, they either don't really care or they know the perpetrators are untouchable.

For all the talk of land of the free and home of the brave, we've devolved into a feudal system with an aristocracy and the MSM is a modern clergy preaching down to keep the peasantry in line

That's just scary true!