Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

29 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Sorry to burst everyone’s bubble but this will go nowhere. The thing the swamp does better than anything is circle the wagons.

Well, circling the wagons sometimes only keeps the culprits bottled up and in one place. We, as Bills fans only know too well that it doesn't always work, like in 4 years in a row. Too soon?

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Sorry to burst everyone’s bubble but this will go nowhere. The thing the swamp does better than anything is circle the wagons.

...I fear the "good 'ol boyz network" wins out and the crescendo from Barr, Durham and IG is a handslapping "let's kiss and make up....bygones be bygones....we'll do better going forward.....we BOTH did wrong"......the "world's greatest democracy policing itself once again (COUGH)".......

On 12/7/2019 at 9:21 AM, SoCal Deek said:

Wrong. nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills!

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just a LAMP FYI: I'm on the road for a few days for work starting this afternoon. Will have lots of time to read the report on planes, not as much time to post. Back to normal Wed / Thur. 

thanks for the heads up, no worries. myself, i want to pay attention to the house hearings today and plan to begin reading he report later tonight or tomorrow. depending upon how long the report is, it may take a few days to read it all. 

personally, i am between jobs and taking the opportunity here to do year end tax prep. likely switching back and forth when i get tired of one. 

Edited by Foxx
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Foxx said:

thanks for the heads up, no worries. myself, i want to pa attention to the use hearings today and plan to begin reading he report later tonight or tomorrow. depending upon how long the report is, it may take a few days to read it all. 

personally, i am between jobs and taking the opportunity here to do year end tax prep. likely switching back and forth when i get tired of one. 

I haven't tried to listen at all so far this morning. Couldn't stomach more of it... but it sounds like it's quite chippy which is at least interesting. Good luck with the tax prep :beer: 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

thanks for the heads up, no worries. myself, i want to pa attention to the use hearings today and plan to begin reading he report later tonight or tomorrow. depending upon how long the report is, it may take a few days to read it all. 

I don't know if I can take watching much more of these hearings.  "We don't like the graft spigot being turned off" isn't really grounds for impeachment. <_<

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I haven't tried to listen at all so far this morning. Couldn't stomach more of it... but it sounds like it's quite chippy which is at least interesting. Good luck with the tax prep :beer: 

thanks!

?

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I don't know if I can take watching much more of these hearings.  "We don't like the graft spigot being turned off" isn't really grounds for impeachment. <_<

well, i just have it on in the background listening for high points. much of what Goldman said was just a regurgitation of the shitshow so far trying to sum up what the Dems are pushing, so you are not missing much at this point. they are going to submit articles of impeachment, there are no two ways about. be interesting to hear Castor's rebuttal and then the 5 mins of questioning that will follow. i think the 5 min questioning portion could be interesting to see the total and complete delusion of the Dems and what articles they are leaning towards crafting.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1