Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

On October 19, 2019 at 3:28 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Just finishing the Times article -- and there's a lot of wrong information in there (Durham has subpoena power as an example, and I'm 90% certain they've spoken to several Langley folk already but I have no way to confirm that). It seems like an attempt to get ahead of Durham's report. 

That implies to me that we're going to see something more than just scathing from Barr/Durham. But that's the million dollar question. There is a lot of chatter that the fear is no DC GJ would indict anyone on the left side of the aisle... which is why Huber has had three GJ's empaneled outside of DC. I'm still in the camp expecting charges to be brought against multiple people, starting with McCabe and Strzok -- likely reaching up to Comey and Yates with some middle men in between. 

We'll get the Horowitz report first, but Horowitz does not have the power to indict only refer people for indictments. That should be the canary in the coal mine so to speak. If Horowitz comes out with a report as thick as a telephone book but it's majorly redacted and lacks any referrals for criminal prosecutions -- then we are in a bit of trouble. If it's lightly redacted and there are a few referrals -- it shows we're on track for Durham to really bring the heat. 

I stand by what I've always said about not predicting a precise date -- but my spidey sense is tingling that we'll get the OIG report this coming week. Total guess on my part, not a prediction. 

The sun'll come out tomorrow, so you gotta hang on till tomorrow.....I love ya tomorrow, you're always a day away.

The prosecutor conducting the review, Connecticut U.S. Attorney John Durham, has expressed his intent to interview a number of current and former intelligence officials involved in examining Russia's effort to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, including former CIA Director John Brennan and former director of national intelligence James Clapper, Brennan told NBC News.

• Thank you (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The prosecutor conducting the review, Connecticut U.S. Attorney John Durham, has expressed his intent to interview a number of current and former intelligence officials involved in examining Russia's effort to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, including former CIA Director John Brennan and former director of national intelligence James Clapper, Brennan told NBC News.

They've known all of this for multiple years.  A lot of it is in the public domain.  They've done nothing with it and will do nothing.  "Something significant" is big enough and vague enough for this whole charade.  And it's a charade.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

They've known all of this for multiple years.  A lot of it is in the public domain.  They've done nothing with it and will do nothing.  "Something significant" is big enough and vague enough for this whole charade.  And it's a charade.

Due process, real due process not ginned up fraudulent investigations, takes time. Especially when it comes to spooky matters, most of which can't be adjudicated in the light of day. No one is expecting Brennan to end up on a witness chair during a trial. Same with Clapper. Can't be done cleanly.

Instead they'll likely have... fishing or hunting accidents, or just "vanish.

But only after they give sworn depositions/statements to the investigators. 

• Like (+1) 1

....so when the report comes out and NOT to their liking, this little tidbit gets overlooked......shall we say "partisan hack label" for starters??............

"In August 2009, Attorney General Eric Holder appointed Durham to lead the Justice Department's investigation of the legality of CIA's use of so-called "enhanced interrogation techniques" in the torture of detainees."

Laws against seditious conspiracy have 
real legal teeth

by Ed Timperlake

Original Article

News flash for all Deep State conspirators: we have a lawfully elected President who is at the top of the Executive Branch of US Government. As such, President Trump represents one third of our constitutionally empowered leadership and is “the US Government.”

That reality has proven to be an issue for a lot of Deep State players inside the US Government, who from day one of his election or even earlier could not accept the will of their fellow citizens.

Sadly, rather than focusing on changing administrations in our four-year cycle of peaceful revolution at the ballot box, many have engaged in violating the law through a conspiracy

• Thank you (+1) 1

There has been quite the dog-piling onto Lindsey Graham the past couple of days, especially by members of the Right (Tucker Carlson, Rand Paul, Sebastian Gorka, to name a few).

The video of him getting rewarded a medal from Poroshenko in Ukraine has been floating around (which @Buffalo_Gal posted within the Ukraine thread):

And Susan Rice got in on the action calling him a piece of schiff.

The timing of all of this seems odd to me. Why is this happening now, from numerous places, so close to when the Horowitz report is made public? I can't help but think Lindsey is going to have a large part to play in the next few months.

• Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

... The timing of all of this seems odd to me. Why is this happening now, from numerous places, so close to when the Horowitz report is made public? I can't help but think Lindsey is going to have a large part to play in the next few months.

would that be the role/roll of the Trojan Horse?

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2

Surprise! More delays. Hannity says November for the FISA report.

"Eventually we need to get to the truth. Now I’m told the first week of November. I guess I shouldn’t hold my breath."

These 2 are worth the few minutes, as well, especially the clip with Solomon.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4