Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

11 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

ATK2LIVIWMI6TBZTJDEHENPTSY.jpg

okay, body language interpretation and I'll be right on of course because we know how it ends....

Notice Trump is the speaker pointing his finger (like a pistola) for emphasis telling Epstein that he's on to his sick ways, and when he become president, he is going to come after him.

Epstein on the other hand takes a position of arrogance, smirk on his face (like you don't know *****), and arms crossed like you can't touch this......

As I said above, the rest is history now...  

22 hours ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

Starting to wonder if this impeachment farce isn't actually about taking down Trump as it is setting up a deal to make things go away.

The Democrats have no leverage, if this is their play. Sure, they can continue this secret inquiry nonsense for a time, but ultimately their ultra-left base will force Nasty Nancy to schiff or get off the pot with a vote. They damn well know that there is exactly a 0% chance the Senate will have 66 votes to convict. Frankly, I'm not convinced that the House Democrats have 200 (much less 218) votes to even pass Articles of Impeachment.

Meanwhile, all they are doing is endangering the purple-district Democrats and pissing off Independents who are starting to see this nonsense as a waste of time - especially after the Russia hoax they perpetrated for nearly 3 years was pretty conclusively exposed and debunked.

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

..AG Barr and his lead prosecution Big Dawg seem to be straight shooters.....so should we expect to see a scathing, hard nosed report with prosecution recommendations(where would they go?) or a luke warm "report of findings" with an inference of "let's kiss and make up with bygones being bygones"?......what say you?.....is the alleged coup a "ruse"?...

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..AG Barr and his lead prosecution Big Dawg seem to be straight shooters.....so should we expect to see a scathing, hard nosed report with prosecution recommendations(where would they go?) or a luke warm "report of findings" with an inference of "let's kiss and make up with bygones being bygones"?......what say you?.....is the alleged coup a "ruse"?...

Just finishing the Times article -- and there's a lot of wrong information in there (Durham has subpoena power as an example, and I'm 90% certain they've spoken to several Langley folk already but I have no way to confirm that). It seems like an attempt to get ahead of Durham's report. 

That implies to me that we're going to see something more than just scathing from Barr/Durham. But that's the million dollar question. There is a lot of chatter that the fear is no DC GJ would indict anyone on the left side of the aisle... which is why Huber has had three GJ's empaneled outside of DC. I'm still in the camp expecting charges to be brought against multiple people, starting with McCabe and Strzok -- likely reaching up to Comey and Yates with some middle men in between. 

We'll get the Horowitz report first, but Horowitz does not have the power to indict only refer people for indictments. That should be the canary in the coal mine so to speak. If Horowitz comes out with a report as thick as a telephone book but it's majorly redacted and lacks any referrals for criminal prosecutions -- then we are in a bit of trouble. If it's lightly redacted and there are a few referrals -- it shows we're on track for Durham to really bring the heat. 

I stand by what I've always said about not predicting a precise date -- but my spidey sense is tingling that we'll get the OIG report this coming week. Total guess on my part, not a prediction. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just finishing the Times article -- and there's a lot of wrong information in there (Durham has subpoena power as an example, and I'm 90% certain they've spoken to several Langley folk already but I have no way to confirm that). It seems like an attempt to get ahead of Durham's report. 

That implies to me that we're going to see something more than just scathing from Barr/Durham. But that's the million dollar question. There is a lot of chatter that the fear is no DC GJ would indict anyone on the left side of the aisle... which is why Huber has had three GJ's empaneled outside of DC. I'm still in the camp expecting charges to be brought against multiple people, starting with McCabe and Strzok -- likely reaching up to Comey and Yates with some middle men in between. 

We'll get the Horowitz report first, but Horowitz does not have the power to indict only refer people for indictments. That should be the canary in the coal mine so to speak. If Horowitz comes out with a report as thick as a telephone book but it's majorly redacted and lacks any referrals for criminal prosecutions -- then we are in a bit of trouble. If it's lightly redacted and there are a few referrals -- it shows we're on track for Durham to really bring the heat. 

I stand by what I've always said about not predicting a precise date -- but my spidey sense is tingling that we'll get the OIG report this coming week. Total guess on my part, not a prediction. 

...meh...no matter how damming or evidentiary exposes' show with recommended indictments, the voluminous report ends up to collect dust on the "so noted shelf".....not a damn thing will happen  due to political cowardice.....yet we STILL pedal our "best democracy in the world" elsewhere as THE solution for other corrupt governments......ever heard of "the pot callin' the kettle black"?............

• Sad 1

Barr (Durham) wants to interview a bunch of former spooks.

an NBC article, ignore the spin...

AG Barr expands mysterious review into origin of Russia investigation

... Justice Department officials have said that Durham has found something significant, and that critics should be careful. ...

... A Western intelligence official familiar with what Durham has been asking of foreign officials says his inquiries track closely with the questions raised about the Russia investigation in right-wing media. ...

and this last

... “I’m very comfortable with everything I was involved in,” Brennan said.

:lol:

Edited by Foxx
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1