Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

The point of the Russia investigation was to make a case against Donald Trump. Preferably, the case would drive him from office. At a minimum, it would render him unelectable by the 2020 stretch run. The kind of case was less important than the objective: criminal prosecution or impeachment. In accordance with the collusion narrative, the latter would mean trying to show that Trump was compromised by the Kremlin.

That is the astonishing takeaway from Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report on former FBI director James Comey’s handling of his memos.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Interesting choice to quote... 

Personally, I want all of these #### suckers to be fully prosecuted for every ***** thing they did or even might have done. 

They at all deserve to have their lives totally ruined and made financially bankrupt as soon as possible so when the really big charges come crashing down on their treasonous skulls, they’ll have to be represented by Public Defenders... very JUNIOR Public Defenders. 

:angry: :angry: :angry: 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

Personally, I want all of these #### suckers to be fully prosecuted for every ***** thing they did or even might have done. 

They at all deserve to have their lives totally ruined and made financially bankrupt as soon as possible so when the really big charges come crashing down on their treasonous skulls, they’ll have to be represented by Public Defenders... very JUNIOR Public Defenders. 

:angry: :angry: :angry: 

not a thing will happen, or some nobody will take the scapegoat role

....just a senior moment thought, but I can't see AG Barr caving as it may appear now(no charges yet)  if he does not have more damning and convincing evidence going forward to solidify prosecutions....he and DOJ have too much at stake to be branded as "political hacks business as usual" wimps....start with scurrilous Holder and his Clintonite directed gang for the DOJ .....therein lies the graft, corruption and politicization of a department ONCE though to the legal bastion of our democracy...........

24 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....just a senior moment thought, but I can't see AG Barr caving as it may appear now(no charges yet)  if he does not have more damning and convincing evidence going forward to solidify prosecutions....he and DOJ have too much at stake to be branded as "political hacks business as usual" wimps....start with scurrilous Holder and his Clintonite directed gang for the DOJ .....therein lies the graft, corruption and politicization of a department ONCE though to the legal bastion of our democracy...........

the media won't support the investigation and will do everything it can to call it useless and cruel

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

the media won't support the investigation and will do everything it can to call it useless and cruel

...their cue cards are already printed.......and the headlines with be "AG Barr Knowingly Politicizes Investigations to Aid Trump Re-election".......Holder was stellar (COUGH) and had rope marks on his wrists from puppeteers......Sessions was a clueless joke....Susan Rice...??.....sad part is that Barr may be the best choice in recent memory but will forever be branded as "woeful" becaue of the TDS syndrome as a Trump appointee.....how does the US ever win?...SMH....

12 minutes ago, Foxx said:

yep, the old boys network is still in control.

not a ***** thing is going to happen to these crooks. i should have known better than to get my hopes up.

https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/1167171986369458177

I think I have a different definition of "friends" than the rest of the world. Just because you work with someone does not make you "friends". It could, but it could just as easily make you enemies. 

Those two very well could be friends. They could also have been merely work colleagues. Or, they could have had  just a nodding acquaintance.   It could very well be extrapolation to call the two friends.   

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I think I have a different definition of "friends" than the rest of the world. Just because you work with someone does not make you "friends". It could, but it could just as easily make you enemies. 

Those two very well could be friends. They could also have been merely work colleagues. Or, they could have had  just a nodding acquaintance.   It could very well be extrapolation to call the two friends.   

......interesting....I'd bet if Horowitz came out with a more damming report advocating prosecution, the Dems would have twisted their "friendship" to have been acrimonious and this a vendetta....

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

all appearances are that this apparent investigation is nothing more than BAU.

Edited by Foxx
move, 'is'.

39 minutes ago, Foxx said:

all appearances are that this is apparent investigation nothing more than BAU.

I think the issue could be as simple as "mutually assured destruction". Many of the people in leadership positions have their fingers in many pies, and at a minimum the appearance of impropriety can impact all ofthem. 

Let's be honest--after Trump and Kavanaugh---what allegations are off the table when describing your political opponent? I haven't seen murder yet, or the allegation that any senator/SC nominee or presidential candidate is the leader of an international drug cartel--but everything else is mainstream these days and people lap it up like the lemmings that they are.  

Two of the major operatives of our time--Clinton and Comey-- have been described as careless, reckless with sensitive information, dangerous and that's from their allies.  Trump is the victim of a massive propaganda campaign that was proven to be false after an investigation undertaken by his enemies and he still remains the object of scorn by some ordinary Americans. 

But therein lies the rub and my hope for the future. Trump is the wildcard and seems likely to take out anyone he needs to take out by declassifying intel that will hurt his opponents.  As far as I am concerned, if the best he can do is burn Obama, Brennan, Comey and the like, so be it. I'm still hopeful that some heads will roll, and I'd love to see that seditious piece of **** Comey in prison, so hope remains.  

It's a long game, but it has to be played. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think the issue could be as simple as "mutually assured destruction". Many of the people in leadership positions have their fingers in many pies, and at a minimum the appearance of impropriety can impact all ofthem. 

Let's be honest--after Trump and Kavanaugh---what allegations are off the table when describing your political opponent? I haven't seen murder yet, or the allegation that any senator/SC nominee or presidential candidate is the leader of an international drug cartel--but everything else is mainstream these days and people lap it up like the lemmings that they are.  

Two of the major operatives of our time--Clinton and Comey-- have been described as careless, reckless with sensitive information, dangerous and that's from their allies.  Trump is the victim of a massive propaganda campaign that was proven to be false after an investigation undertaken by his enemies and he still remains the object of scorn by some ordinary Americans. 

But therein lies the rub and my hope for the future. Trump is the wildcard and seems likely to take out anyone he needs to take out by declassifying intel that will hurt his opponents.  As far as I am concerned, if the best he can do is burn Obama, Brennan, Comey and the like, so be it. I'm still hopeful that some heads will roll, and I'd love to see that seditious piece of **** Comey in prison, so hope remains.  

It's a long game, but it has to be played. 

I hope your right, but I'm with many of the others here. We as a group thanks to DR and others seem to know more about this corruption than the investigators themselves. It's really hard for me to believe that though so it keeps coming back to the depths of the corruption may also involve those investigators enough to bury the whole proceedings.

It's the only thing I can think of that has kept from indicting even some token people for corruption so far.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I hope your right, but I'm with many of the others here. We as a group thanks to DR and others seem to know more about this corruption than the investigators themselves.

I disagree that DR seems to know more than the investigators.  Nothing against DR (other than he's a BSC conspiracy Ufologist :nana:), he's done an outstanding job shining a light where others didn't want to.

But the investigators know more about what's going on.  It's just, they either don't really care or they know the perpetrators are untouchable.

For all the talk of land of the free and home of the brave, we've devolved into a feudal system with an aristocracy and the MSM is a modern clergy preaching down to keep the peasantry in line

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Foxx said:

yep, the old boys network is still in control.

not a ***** thing is going to happen to these crooks. i should have known better than to get my hopes up.

https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/1167171986369458177

Agree 100%, nothing but a good ol boy network, they will be obviously guilty, get little more then hand smacks

that will hardly last more than one news(lol) cycle,  ultimately all of them will write books and/or join cnn and make a bundle.

16 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

I disagree that DR seems to know more than the investigators.  Nothing against DR (other than he's a BSC conspiracy Ufologist :nana:), he's done an outstanding job shining a light where others didn't want to.

But the investigators know more about what's going on.  It's just, they either don't really care or they know the perpetrators are untouchable.

For all the talk of land of the free and home of the brave, we've devolved into a feudal system with an aristocracy and the MSM is a modern clergy preaching down to keep the peasantry in line

For the record, I fully agree with that take -- I do not know more than the actual investigators in the DOJ/FBI et al. The people in the DOJ/FBI/USIC who I speak to regularly remind me of that fact :lol: 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1