Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And if you think that through, one possible outcome is that Hillary Clinton goes to jail for conspiring with Russia to influence the election.  

I doubt it...but how hilarious would that be, Hillary going to jail for being unable to beat Trump again.  :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

For what it's worth, as I don't recall Joe diGenova having a stellar batting average: IG Horowitz and John Durham Have Both Already interviewed Joseph Mifsud.

He also claims that the IG report is being delayed because Durham has people shaking enough that they are going back to Horowitz to "correct testimony" and are "remembering new things" and have "found out new information".

• Like (+1) 2

I know @Deranged Rhino posted this tweet earlier, but I am currently unable to locate the thread, so dropping it here again.

This phrase was used by Pence, in a speech in Oct 2016.

Truth is a Force of Nature: Why Did Trump Tweet That?

The video of the speech can be found here: https://www.c-span.org/video/?417483-1/mike-pence-campaigns-salt-lake-city-utah

Start ~6:25 into the speech, and Pence is referring to Hillary:

[PENCE] SHE MAY HAVE THE MEDIA, THE MONEY, AND THE SPECIAL INTERESTS ON HER SIDE, BUT I'LL TELL YOU WHAT, FROM WHERE I STAND, WE HAVE A BASKET OF AMERICANS THAT ARE SAYING ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. AND YOU KNOW THEY'RE ESPECIALLY SAYING ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ON THAT FAST AND LOOSE ETHICS THAT ALWAYS ACCOMPANIES THE CLINTONS. YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT?

I MEAN, IT REALLY IS AMAZING. STAY WITH ME ON THIS. WHILE SHE WAS SECRETARY OF STATE IN CHARGE OF ALL OUR FOREIGN POLICY, SHE HAD A PRIVATE FAMILY FOUNDATION THAT TOOK MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS. YOU WITH ME?

AND THEN IN BETWEEN THOSE TWO THINGS, SHE HAD A PRIVATE SERVER TO KEEP THOSE E-MAILS OF WHAT WAS GOING ON THERE, APPARENTLY, OUT OF THE PUBLIC REACH. AND THEN WHEN IT WAS FOUND OUT SHE HAD A PRIVATE SERVER, SHE USED HIGH TECHNOLOGY AND HAMMERS TO TRY AND GET RID OF THOSE E-MAILS.

BUT YOU KNOW, TRUTH IS A FORCE OF NATURE, AND THE TRUTH'S BEEN COMING OUT.

• Like (+1) 6

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

About time.

Sincerely hope that they don't just go after D's that are dirty, but not expecting much on that front.  No way were there only 40 or so dirty R's down in the swamp.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump on Hannity once again using the word Treason, and said: "I think it was a coup. We have some very bad people and I think we caught them". 

President Trump, when asked by Hannity if he could have legally fired Mueller, makes the comment:

"So, I had the absolute right to fire him, but I didn't. And I never suggested to do it, but I had the absolute right to fire him under Article 2 and perhaps for other reasons."

From the way he said this, there is much more there about those "other reasons" and I hope we get to find out what they were at some point.

Queued up a little before the comment:

• Thank you (+1) 1

On Friday, July 05, 2019 at 2:54 PM, DC Tom said:

I've heard rumors that they're rolling up the cloning operation, finally.  Look for "Ruth Bader Ginsburg" to be removed from the bench this weekend.  

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/07/ruth-bader-ginsburg-insists-shes-not-going-anywhere/

I can't wait for the articles in 2040 saying she doesn't look a day over 86 and plans on sticking around a few more decades. 

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/07/ruth-bader-ginsburg-insists-shes-not-going-anywhere/

I can't wait for the articles in 2040 saying she doesn't look a day over 86 and plans on sticking around a few more decades. 

Are you guys giving up on the RBG secret funeral service narrative finally? I tip my hat to that top notch nonsense. Hedges really liked that one. 

I like this from the NR article. 

“On Wednesday night, Ginsburg delivered a 30-minute speech looking back at the 2018 Supreme Court term and Stevens’s life, before participating in an hour-long question-and-answer session with Duke Law professor Neil Siegel, one of her former clerks. When Siegel asserted during the Q&A that “nominees for the Supreme Court are not chosen primarily anymore for independence, legal ability, [and] personal decency, and I wonder if that’s a loss for all of us,” Ginsburg immediately defended Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh. “My two newest colleagues are very decent, very smart individuals,” she said.”

Kavanaugh and Gorsuch have been as good as expected. Top notch jurists. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

2 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Are you guys giving up on the RBG secret funeral service narrative finally? I tip my hat to that top notch nonsense. Hedges really liked that one. 

Can't we be better than this? 

1 minute ago, BeginnersMind said:

I doubt Hedges has changed yet. We shall see.

Look inward. Your whining about civility rings hollow when you abandon that civility every other post.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Look inward. Your whining about civility rings hollow when you abandon that civility every other post.

You all can still post your secret society stuff. And I can point out when it’s goofy. After a term in the bench, now seems like a moment when Hedges might admit all those posts seem crazy. 

And maybe, just maybe, there are other instances of this. 

We can disagree here. If I’ve hurt his feelings, I do apologize. 

4 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

Of course not.  Ginsburg 1.0 is deader than Beto's presidential campaign.

• Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Of course not.  Ginsburg 1.0 is deader than Beto's presidential campaign.

Beto's rise to stardom and fall from grace has been incredible. At the next debate they should just dump a bucket of pig's blood on him and be done with it.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

You all can still post your secret society stuff. And I can point out when it’s goofy. After a term in the bench, now seems like a moment when Hedges might admit all those posts seem crazy. 

And maybe, just maybe, there are other instances of this. 

We can disagree here. If I’ve hurt his feelings, I do apologize. 

I think everyone has the right to be a d*ck now and again, but I think your abusing the privilege. 

I read many of your posts to get a view from the other side. I think its healthy to do that, I think most here do, but I think we all get it: We crazy. 

Why keep repeating the same stale mantra?  Who are you pointing it out to?  Tibs?  McDoogeyHouser?  You've heard it the 6th, 12th 36th time as people bring links or thoughts to the table.  So? Is your argument that since investigations are ongoing or delayed, everyone is crazy? 

Heinz Mueller was on the job for 800+ days.  During that time, virtually everyone here came to the conclusion that he had nothing, that nothing would come of it, and that the dem leadership really did not care. Yet, there were/are those who claimed the opposite was true, and would have ended up with egg on their collective face had they had the pride to man/woman up and acknowledge "I. Was. Wrong.". But, people are weak and arrogant so they just pretend they really meant it was about something else.

Government takes a while to investigate, spends about 15x what a similar investigation would take in a public company, operate a using rules illegal or at least unsavory in othe settings, and often results in something that has little to do with justice and looks an awful lot like corruption. Such is life.

It took the federal govt 18 years to find the unabomber, and with all the evidence gathered it still took another 2 years to get him to tap out with a guilty plea.  That's with the full weight and force of the federal government working tirelessly over that span of time, and with everyone in America wanting to see him captured. Trump has been in office less than 3 years, has worked against establishment Washington dems under a fake cloud of treasonous suspicion and I heard somewhere that he didn't even win the popular vote. 

Justice takes time. 

*btw in my research for this reply, I found out that Ted Kazynzski is only 5'9" tall.  He looked taller than that  in the sketch. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1