Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Lots more to come. Lots. Due process is slow, but it's happening before our eyes. 

There's going to be more and more exposure in the coming weeks/months. The shadow civil war is in the final act, to what end? Not sure. But the group being shown the door, the group that's had its fingers into all the alphabet agencies and control structures, came into power in the years following WW2 (JFK cemented this group's hold). This group is just one "family" in a larger mafia so to speak, but it has been the dominate faction for all our lives. 

And it's being shown the door. Piece by piece. A band-aid is being ripped off, allowing people to see the rot a bit at a time. In part because of what I said up top (due process is slow), and in part it's the boiling frog... think of how much has come to light in just the past two years that, two and a half years ago would be called "crazy" or "conspiracy". We've now all witnessed a mass disinformation campaign run by our own intelligence services and federal government aimed at executing a backdoor coup. We've seen not only the disclosure but trial and conviction of an honest to god cult with its fingers in Hollywood, DC, and international politics. Now (again) we're seeing a billionaire pedophile trafficker, connected to major names in almost every sphere of power and influence, being arrested and exposed (for even more people to learn about/read about).

To paraphrase Men in Black (because why not), "imagine what we'll know tomorrow." 

...DAMN bro, hope you're right.......BUT....we have some pretty fickle people in the electorate solely blinded by the Trump Hatred Syndrome, refusing these bastians could be corrupt....here's a couple "Ripley's Believe It Or Not " syndromes from my relatives( avoided all family functions PERIOD)...one late aunt had a return address label as "ALWAYS A DEMOCRAT".....Ronald Reagan ruined here life.....George Bush in 911 was NOT her President.......or another deceased aunt who found it to be blasphemy to EVER vote for a Republican....anguished over voting for Obama because "I don't think I can vote for a black man"...she did....OR...an astute (COUGH) cousin who justified Slick Willie and Monica saying "she probably relaxed him so he could do a better job as President"....I CANNOT make this stuff up, ..scary part is that this could be more the norm versus exception......

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...DAMN bro, hope you're right.......BUT....we have some pretty fickle people in the electorate solely blinded by the Trump Hatred Syndrome, refusing these bastians could be corrupt....here's a couple "Ripley's Believe It Or Not " syndromes from my relatives( avoided all family functions PERIOD)...one late aunt had a return address label as "ALWAYS A DEMOCRAT".....Ronald Reagan ruined here life.....George Bush in 911 was NOT her President.......or another deceased aunt who found it to be blasphemy to EVER vote for a Republican....anguished over voting for Obama because "I don't think I can vote for a black man"...she did....OR...an astute (COUGH) cousin who justified Slick Willie and Monica saying "she probably relaxed him so he could do a better job as President"....I CANNOT make this stuff up, ..scary part is that this could be more the norm versus exception......

The Deep State thread is probably more appropriate for me to expound in -- but you're not wrong that we are currently living in a weirdly bifurcated reality. Which makes this period extremely dangerous in terms of very real violence breaking out unnecessarily (as a means of distraction/escape for some). I can't say for sure how high this administration is planning on taking the coming indictments and prosecutions for SpyGate, but I fully believe the best way to avoid this turning very ugly is to prove that there is equal justice under our existing systems of law and government. That means a real cleanup is required, with more than just a sacrificial Scooter Libby type convictions. It also means new laws and regulations around our intelligence agencies and our mass surveillance programs. All things which, if done in the full light of day through trials and due process, would be unifying for all but the most die-hard partisans on both sides of the aisle. 

I know that's optimistic. History says I'm nuts for even considering that as a possible outcome based on how often we've seen the two tier justice system protect the powerful and limit exposure, and I don't disagree. But all the work I've done and people I've met with over the past several years leads me to believe that at the very least the top tier of the administration thinks this is the only way out as well... and have been working for it since day one. 

That's why this particular investigation (Durham's, Huber's, Horowitz's) will be so interesting to see how they wrap up. We'll find out REAL fast if there's going to be just more of the same corrupt covering for corrupt... there's too much information and evidence available in open source right now, too many people are aware and paying attention. 2020 can't be secured without action on this front (imo), and if they do move on it -- even with the push back it'll bring -- it'll guarantee a second term. And (sadly) at this pace a second term is going to be needed to finish the job.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's why this particular investigation (Durham's, Huber's, Horowitz's) will be so interesting to see how they wrap up. We'll find out REAL fast if there's going to be just more of the same corrupt covering for corrupt... there's too much information and evidence available in open source right now, too many people are aware and paying attention. 2020 can't be secured without action on this front (imo), and if they do move on it -- even with the push back it'll bring -- it'll guarantee a second term. And (sadly) at this pace a second term is going to be needed to finish the job.

Which makes it all the more baffling that the Democrats are running the clown car posse as their candidates, rather than someone who is both reasonable and more likeable than Trump. If they ran a reasonable candidate who could beat Trump in 2020, they can make all the prosecutions quietly go away. Instead, we have pandering morons who are competing to out-crazy each other.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Which makes it all the more baffling that the Democrats are running the clown car posse as their candidates, rather than someone who is both reasonable and more likeable than Trump. If they ran a reasonable candidate who could beat Trump in 2020, they can make all the prosecutions quietly go away. Instead, we have pandering morons who are competing to out-crazy each other.

Of course, the flip side is they know the sheeet that's coming down is real & know who's likely to get caught up will cause the electorate to break (relatively) heavily for 45 so running a centrist that's "electable" is a lost cause this time.  UNLESS they can run out the clock, make it look like 45 is just as dirty as Epstein, and get "lucky" with a recession next year & then they get their desired loon into the office.   And they didn't end up needing a guy / gal running as a centrist (like 42 did) so by doubling down on a weak hand they either lose as they expect & will have had their ideas out being discussed for 4 years when they aren't running against an incumbent so they have a strong chance OR their loon actually draws 3 cards to an inside straight.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

But who among dems is a potentially reasonable candidate?  Who else do they have today that would make a better candidate?  If the pool is the typical congressperson, senator or governor, I don't see much there in that camp. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

But who among dems is a potentially reasonable candidate?  Who else do they have today that would make a better candidate?  If the pool is the typical congressperson, senator or governor, I don't see much there in that camp. 

The bench is really thin for them, but they could have at least tried not to put every crazy ####### they have on stage.

Warren and Bernie are trying to out communist each other. Spartacus is still a dumbass. Beta is a furry. Kamala is a pandering who're who may actually be less likeable than Hillary. Buttguy is a buffoon. The rest are irrelevant.

Biden could have been that guy, with someone like Gabbard as a running mate, but became the target of the rest of the clowns. Well, that and he keeps opening his mouth.

Multiple sources familiar with the FBI spreadsheet tell me the vast majority of Steele’s claims were deemed to be wrong, or could not be corroborated even with the most awesome tools available to the U.S. intelligence community. One source estimated the spreadsheet found upward of 90 percent of the dossier’s claims to be either wrong, nonverifiable or open-source intelligence found with a Google search.

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 4

16 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Right on queue:

And not coincidentally, I imagine, this announcement comes right on the heels of Pelosi's instructions to drag the Mueller probe out through the fall to her caucus. 

(But I think it has more to do with the the new witnesses revealed two or three weeks ago)

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(which makes sense if you want to drop it while Congress is in session...)

And after summer vacation is over and the kids are back to school. IOW, when people are paying attention again. 

• Like (+1) 2