Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The comment section of The Hill is something else. The commenters are by turn stupid, ill-informed, infantile, and just plain nasty. 

Not unlike actually being on The Hill.

Paul Sperry has seemed to be fairly well tuned into things, so this is mildly troubling. Especially when taken into account with:

where it would appear there is also faith being lost in Barr ever releasing anything after the DECLAS order from POTUS. It does appear that the scope of Durham's investigation has broadened, so my hope is that the DECLAS delay is due to a number of the documents that had been tagged for DECLAS, are now part of an open investigation.

Also, notably absent names from the letter include those who have battling at the front: Mark Meadows, Jim Jordan, Devin Nunes, and Doug Collins. Seeing these names attached would make it much more troubling IMO.

And so, we wait...

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Hedge said:

Paul Sperry has seemed to be fairly well tuned into things, so this is mildly troubling. Especially when taken into account with:

where it would appear there is also faith being lost in Barr ever releasing anything after the DECLAS order from POTUS. It does appear that the scope of Durham's investigation has broadened, so my hope is that the DECLAS delay is due to a number of the documents that had been tagged for DECLAS, are now part of an open investigation.

Also, notably absent names from the letter include those who have battling at the front: Mark Meadows, Jim Jordan, Devin Nunes, and Doug Collins. Seeing these names attached would make it much more troubling IMO.

And so, we wait...

If you can be patient all of this stuff will be released on the 12th.

• Haha (+1) 1

John ‘I Don’t Do Evidence’ Brennan Appears To Be Spooked By Durham’s Plans To Interview CIA Officials

by Elizabeth Vaughn

Original Article

Somehow I’d forgotten that former CIA Director John Brennan “doesn’t do evidence.” During a May 23, 2017 House Intelligence Committee hearing on Russian interference in the 2016 election, then-Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC), asked Brennan, “When you learned of Russian efforts, did you have evidence of a connection between the Trump campaign and Russian state actors?” Brennan famously replied, “As I said, Mr. Gowdy, I don’t do evidence.” 

More at the Link:

• Like (+1) 2

Only with Real Transparency Will the FBI Ever Be Trusted Again

by Roger L. Simon

Original Article

When Donald Trump told George Stephanopoulos he (Donald) might listen to "oppo" research coming from a foreign source and that he might not tell the FBI about it, the mainstream media, as is so often the case, deliberately missed or misstated what he meant, went into one of their usual hissy fits, and attacked the president, even calling him treasonous.

Besides the obvious hypocrisy, pointed out with characteristic aplomb by Andrew McCarthy, something else, likely more important, was at play.

The media (and the Democrats, of course) deliberately missed the point because you would have to be seriously intellectually challenged not to get why Trump might have been hesitant or ambivalent about going to the FBI. These days only a total dimwit would unquestioningly trust the supposed "world's greatest law enforcement agency." The FBI is under a dark cloud.

The litany of personages who have recently left or been expelled from that organization is long and getting longer. As is well known, it's under investigation for its practices during and before the Mueller probe, via the inspector general and recently-appointed U.S. Attorney John Durham, who is famed for prosecuting FBI agents with ties to the Boston mob. All this is being supervised by AG William Barr.

More at the link:

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Obama and Former Italian PM Renzi Are Holding Secret Meeting Today–Experts Including Papadopoulos Suspect
Meeting Linked to Spygate Scandal

by Joe Hoft

Original Article

Bringing this here as well :beer: 

But it's interesting that 44 is getting nervous. I think Trump intended (intends?) to spare the office of the president out of respect for the country/tradition. He was going to tie this off at the executive level leadership of State, the FBI, DOJ, CIA and the cabinet. 

Then Pelosi and others started chirping about prosecuting Trump after he leaves office. They can't help themselves, just like when Trump offered the Clintons an olive branch immediately after the election and in return they set it on fire.

Game on. 

Reminder on the above: 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

At least he didn't write "breaking" on this. ? 

Pretty sure it is well known that the "hack" nonsense came from Crowdstrike and nowhere else. Also fairly well known that the feds never got the DNC server. It was nice to see that in court documents, however. 

CTH has the report.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

At least he didn't write "breaking" on this. ? 

Pretty sure it is well known that the "hack" nonsense came from Crowdstrike and nowhere else. Also fairly well known that the feds never got the DNC server. It was nice to see that in court documents, however. 

CTH has the report.

Yup. Confirmation of old news -- though it's interesting the FBI got the Crowdstrike report not from Crowdstrike, but from the DNC attorneys. 

Think about that... the FBI took the documents second hand from the attorneys of the alleged victim.

And it was a draft of a report, not finalized. The FBI never got a finalized report, they just took CrowdStrike's word -- er, the attorneys' word -- on substance. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. Confirmation of old news -- though it's interesting the FBI got the Crowdstrike report not from Crowdstrike, but from the DNC attorneys. 

Think about that... the FBI took the documents second hand from the attorneys of the alleged victim.

And it was a draft of a report, not finalized. The FBI never got a finalized report, they just took CrowdStrike's word -- er, the attorneys' word -- on substance. 

Top men. <_<

• Like (+1) 3

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The President accidentally undercuts the “Deep State” claim by admitting a leak about the FBI’s investigation before the election would have been fatal.

“Had that gone out before the election, I don’t think I would have had enough time to defend myself.” pic.twitter.com/HgLFAb9G1l

— Josh Campbell (@joshscampbell) June 16, 2019

Josh Cambell is Comey's shield. He's on CNN specifically to lie to the American public and provide cover for Jake Tapper and the coup. 

He's not a good source for factual information (or opinion). He's dirty, dirty, dirty.

• Like (+1) 1