Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I think all this just leads Pelosi to call for impeachment to make it look like a political wash.  The average American who's more concerned about who will win reality voice competitions will just make it look like typical Democrat/Republican fighting for political gain.

I can see that if there's only investigations without indictments. 

If there are indictments, especially of high ranking (cabinet level, Lt types), then its a much different conversation. It'll be impossible to ignore or brush aside if Comey, Baker, McCabe, Brennan, and Clapper get indicted. Even more so if that swings to the Kerry, Lynch, Rice level of the coup.

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Posting the end of the thread, worth going back to the top: 

John Brennan is a bad, bad man. 

Heh, the Atlantic as his source. It is making me laugh all these old news articles that reported all the Obama spying and other illegalities as "no big deal" now coming back to bite them (the DNC and MSM) in the ass a few years later. When you read these articles, 2, 3, 5 years later knowing what we do now, the Obama Administration really was the most corrupt administration we have seen in a lifetime (possibly ever). 

• Like (+1) 6

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

John Brennan is a bad, bad man. 

Heh, the Atlantic as his source. It is making me laugh all these old news articles that reported all the Obama spying and other illegalities as "no big deal" now coming back to bite them (the DNC and MSM) in the ass a few years later. When you read these articles, 2, 3, 5 years later knowing what we do now, the Obama Administration really was the most corrupt administration we have seen in a lifetime (possibly ever). 

They broke every covenant they were supposed to hold. And I say this as one who voted for Obama. 

I voted for him for his promises to curtail/roll back the surveillance state -- he doubled it in size and used it to spy on his political enemies, violating everything in his oath of office.

I voted for him for his promises to end regime change wars -- he doubled down on interventionists/MiC/Neoliberal/Neocon regime change agenda and poured gas on the fire. 

I voted for him for his promise to be the most transparent administration in history -- he ordered Holder to change the interpretation of the IG laws to PREVENT transparency. 

44 made the country worse, not better. He's still a deity to many -- which should be their first clue there's something wrong -- but he was as corrupt as they come and made the country more vulnerable, more divided, and weaker than it has been in decades, if not since the Civil War period.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:
I can see that if there's only investigations without indictments. 

If there are indictments, especially of high ranking (cabinet level, Lt types), then its a much different conversation. It'll be impossible to ignore or brush aside if Comey, Baker, McCabe, Brennan, and Clapper get indicted. Even more so if that swings to the Kerry, Lynch, Rice level of the coup.

Even then, the media has done a decent job of painting William Barr as a political tool of the president citing the four page memo.  These indictments will be looked at by half the country as Trump using a proxy to take down those who don't like him.  In other words, since 95% of Americans have made their mind up already about Trump it probably won't push the needle much either way.

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Even then, the media has done a decent job of painting William Barr as a political tool of the president citing the four page memo.  These indictments will be looked at by half the country as Trump using a proxy to take down those who don't like him.  In other words, since 95% of Americans have made their mind up already about Trump it probably won't push the needle much either way.

Yep.  Country's already divided, battle-lines are drawn.

Everything from about a year ago following is just inciting the coming conflict, not determining it.

OH, THE ANGST!

by Scott Johnson    

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/05/oh-the-angst.php?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+powerlineblog%2Flivefeed+(Power+Line)

One can feel the anxiety pouring out of the mainstream media stories reporting President Trump’s authorization of Attorney General Barr to declassify the documents underlying the greatest political scandal in American political history — i.e., the Russian collusion hoax. The anxiety is overdetermined. Among other things, it is based in part on the media’s insane opposition to everything Trump and in part on their complicity with the perpetrators of the hoax.

Take, for example, this New York Times lead paragraph in the story by Julian Barnes and David Sanger:

President Trump’s order allowing Attorney General William P. Barr to declassify any intelligence that led to the Russia investigation sets up a potential confrontation with the C.I.A. It effectively strips the agency of its most critical power: choosing which secrets it shares and which ones remain hidden.

We have covered the Times’s publication of classified information in cases too numerous to mention, but including several bearing on this scandal itself. Barnes and Sanger express the utmost respect for the CIA’s “critical power” of declassification and publication, but it is of course a power that the the CIA shares with…the Times itself! In their haste to circulate the Dems’ talking points, it’s a shame that Barnes and Sanger somehow overlook it. Perhaps modesty has overcome Barnes and Sanger.

Coincidentally, we can observe the Times stripping the CIA and other intelligence agencies of “its most critical power” in the matters I cited yesterday in The Assange indictment.”

NBC News may have given us the most extreme version of the stories reporting the declassification order. Ken Dilanian and Mike Memoli are reporters on the verge of a nervous breakdown in “In stunning move, Trump declassifies documents related to Russia probe.”

Eric Felten teaches us how to read such stories in his valuable RealClearPolitics column “Trump-Russia: The knives are out.” Please do check it out.

Free of the anxiety informing the mainstream media stories, Tom Lifson takes a close look at current developments in Russia hoax origins to be exposed as Trump authorizes AG Barr to declassify Russia probe documents.” And John Solomon peels off one more layer of the onion in his Hill column “Christopher Steele’s nugget of fool’s gold was easily disproven — but FBI didn’t blink an eye.”

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Maybe it should be: "Democracy Dies in Declassified Docs"

"Darkness says, 'Don't do it'."

nah, democracy is still alive, look at the results all over the world this year already

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Didn't the inspector general already clear these people of wrong doing? Said these agents could of in no way influenced the investigation like Trump and his propaganda lackeys are welping about

TTTTT.thumb.jpg.bf1de242118d37b5085411fe573e6ed5.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Didn't the inspector general already clear these people of wrong doing? Said these agents could of in no way influenced the investigation like Trump and his propaganda lackeys are welping about

No. The first OIG report was on the Mid Year Exam (the Clinton email investigation). The OIG found loads of evidence of bias and animus - but could not definitively show said animus affected the investigation. 

The report coming out next is about FISA abuses. Meaning whether or not the warrants gotten on carter page and others were legally obtained. Based on the MYE findings of animus and bias - and the facts available in OS - proving the same animus affected this investigation has already been done. They're all *****. Because they broke the law. 

• Like (+1) 2