Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Here's the clip: 

(posting for the clip)

Yup. It's the result of two things:

1) Due process (proper Due process) is slow by design. 

&

2) They had to strike all at once to make any of this stick/not smell of political persecution - not just the Russia investigation, but the spin off leak investigations as well. 

Lots of dominoes to align before you can trigger the reaction... but there's been a hell of an effort to get critical pieces of the puzzle out early to the people that's helped the cause as well. Because when this really does hit, it's still going to end up scaring/shocking some of the more asleep folk out there -- and it'll be up to those small pockets of folk who have been paying attention to help soothe/educate them as they come to terms with it all. 

Well, the bad guys are certainly fortunate that thatTrump-guy is a stupid schmuck who flies by the seat of his pants with no clue as to what is what in government. <_<

I swear sometimes he's so far ahead, he has to take a pause just so his opponents can catch-up. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And just as I typed the above I saw this: 

I have to read it still, but I'll say if they tried this two years ago it would have led to bloodshed. 

That picture...he looks more like John Goodman than John Goodman does.  :lol:

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

2) They had to strike all at once to make any of this stick/not smell of political persecution - not just the Russia investigation, but the spin off leak investigations as well. 

Except that no matter how rose-smelling it is, the media is still going to douse it with Eau de Nazi.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It really is perfect casting. If SNL doesn't make it happen... 

Have you seen Goodman recently?  He's looking much thinner, and much older.

I wasn't kidding when I said Barr looks more like Goodman than Goodman.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Uses the T word twice ... Still have to watch Barr's interview but I'm gonna go ahead and assume this is connected. 

This is not the first time he has said the word treason.  It does make me wonder what these people are going to be charged with?  If it is sedition or treason (and I am not an attorney and do not play one on the internet, so do not know which would be more appropriate), the MSM will not be able to hide it. 

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This is not the first time he has said the word treason.  It does make me wonder what these people are going to be charged with?  If it is sedition or treason (and I am not an attorney and do not play one on the internet, so do not know which would be more appropriate), the MSM will not be able to hide it. 

Even if they did commit treason and could prove it, I am not sure if they would go that far with the charges. My guess would be a bunch of jail time for a few people, stopping short of treason. Maybe getting a few people to roll on others in exchange for no treason charges.

It's funny that it's the exact people in the media (those from the previous administration) who have such a problem with the investigation into the investigation... I'm sure it's just a coincidence, not that Jim Sciutto has known about these abuses while he served in the WH. 

• Like (+1) 4

I haven't yet located the full Barr interview that was released today, but here is at least some of it. It's queued up right before one of the Barr segments. There is a second segment, as well, after some brief commentary. That's as far as I have gotten so far, but scanning through the images I don't see Barr appear again in the video after the second segment.

• Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, Hedge said:

I haven't yet located the full Barr interview that was released today, but here is at least some of it. It's queued up right before one of the Barr segments. There is a second segment, as well, after some brief commentary. That's as far as I have gotten so far, but scanning through the images I don't see Barr appear again in the video after the second segment.

I think they're still airing it in pieces on Fox this morning. I'm assuming the full interview will be out this afternoon. 

But there have been some haymakers thrown, like this one about Comey's recent comments on Barr "losing his reputation":

Barr responded: "I don't think those people are really concerned about my legacy."

DAAAAAAAAAMN 

Comey is beyond screwed. 

• Like (+1) 1