Sign in to follow this  
Ice bowl 67

A message to Bill fans

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I have opinions on all sorts of things posts and posters.  My point is, if someone behaves within the site TOS, why does it matter?

I didn't think Sky Diver was actually an Alabama fan (and I have an opinion about who Sky Diver actually was), but the real problem wasn't whether or not s/he was really an Alabama fan, the problem was his or her (very well done) trolling and incessant crusading.

We have a number of people here who have sock puppet accounts.  As long as they behave themselves, it's not a problem.  If they don't behave themselves, it's the behavior that's the problem, not the fact that they're sock puppets per se.

I could not agree more.  I'd just hate to see anyone have "points doled out," due to something being said in a clear troll thread - if they're also behaving within the site TOS.

3 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

I have heard stories about your love of all types/sizes of sausage. Do you have a personal favorite?

I like chorizo.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I like chorizo.

Is he a free agent?

• Haha (+1) 2

On 4/12/2019 at 11:48 AM, teef said:

This thread has a little bit of everything. 

And a whole lot of nothing.

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I have opinions on all sorts of things posts and posters.  My point is, if someone behaves within the site TOS, why does it matter?

I didn't think Sky Diver was actually an Alabama fan (and I have an opinion about who Sky Diver actually was), but the real problem wasn't whether or not s/he was really an Alabama fan, the problem was his or her (very well done) trolling and incessant crusading.

We have a number of people here who have sock puppet accounts.  As long as they behave themselves, it's not a problem.  If they don't behave themselves, it's the behavior that's the problem, not the fact that they're sock puppets per se.

Well said, Hap. There are far too many 'Bills fans' on the board who do nothing but try to troll other Bills fans, IMHO.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don’t think it’s an issue of mattering. I think there’s something up with the guy but it’s not like I can’t sleep at night over it. 

Its a message board during the off-season, what’s left to say? During the football season we discuss the most interesting/entertaining topics of the day/week. 

Unfortunately Icebowls schtick may have been the most interesting thing going on that day. 

More of a killing time issue than a visiting message boarder. I didn’t call him names or anything.  If it’s against the rules let me know. I’ll stop. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

At least I'm gung home and argumentative on one account and one account only 😂

• Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

I don’t think it’s an issue of mattering. I think there’s something up with the guy but it’s not like I can’t sleep at night over it. 

Its a message board during the off-season, what’s left to say? During the football season we discuss the most interesting/entertaining topics of the day/week. 

Unfortunately Icebowls schtick may have been the most interesting thing going on that day. 

More of a killing time issue than a visiting message boarder. I didn’t call him names or anything.  If it’s against the rules let me know. I’ll stop.

You're good.  As the posting guidelines say " Be conscious that posts in a quiet week in March (or April, 1+ week before draft) may be inappropriate during training camp "

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SouthNYfan said:

At least I'm gung home and argumentative on one account and one account only 😂

Agreed. It was nice that you finally agreed with my assessment of Murray's throwing motion.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Agreed. It was nice that you finally agreed with my assessment of Murray's throwing motion.

speaking of annoying people no one wants around..... 

;) ;) :wub:

• Thanks! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Riiiiiiight.

• Haha (+1) 1

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 10:26 PM, Ice bowl 67 said:

I've lost interest in football lately since GB stinks and the Pats win it all every year. After awhile it's just rigged and not even fun to watch

Congrats Ice, you are now officially........................................

one-of-us.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Oh man that's a blast from the past

Conan’s late night interviews with ‘Dole’ and ‘Clinton’ were contrived and juvenile.  That must be why I like them.  😁

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Conan’s late night interviews with ‘Dole’ and ‘Clinton’ were contrived and juvenile.  That must be why I like them.  😁

I used to love Conan's "Walker Texas ranger lever"

Just saw this thread... I’d just like to say ***** Rodgers and ***** the Packers.:)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Rico said:

Just saw this thread... I’d just like to say ***** Rodgers and ***** the Packers.:)

LOL

2 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Bob Dole?

Dole’s on a roll!

Dole’s goin’ to the Super Bowl!

9 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I see no post and I'm not clear who "he" is

Ice put up another post saying he was sorry for posting here. Buf Bill asked what it was all about. Simply pointing it out to him that it was this post. For years Ice would come on here and post and was one or the guys and gals here. Opinion was accepted and "best of lucks" were shared. Lately he comes on and gets berated for liking another team. Just pointing to the post. Tis all

18 hours ago, Gugny said:

Dole out points for what, exactly?

See above

9 hours ago, Gugny said:

I could not agree more.  I'd just hate to see anyone have "points doled out," due to something being said in a clear troll thread - if they're also behaving within the site TOS.

I like chorizo.

...isn't he a Gambino capo?..............

• Haha (+1) 1