A message to Bill fans

1 hour ago, LSHMEAB said:

Strange indeed. I've heard Seahawk, 49er, Ram, Packer, Viking, Falcon, Panther, Redskin, Dolphin, Colt, Jaguar, Titan, Steeler, Bronco, Raider fan all used singularly.

The two teams you would NEVER use singularly are the Bills and the Browns. "He's a BROWN fan." "He's a BILL fan." That just doesn't work on so many levels.

Maybe it's Bill Burr, bill Cosby, bill Clinton, bill Shakespeare fans he's referring to?

?

• Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Offensive Line, Defensive backs and A pass rush.

I've lost interest in football lately since GB stinks and the Pats win it all every year. After awhile it's just rigged and not even fun to watch. 

I'm really not trying to be a jerk here, but it's comments like this that make people crack jokes or wonder about your intentions.

You seem like a nice enough guy, but why even bother talking football if you're not interested in...football?

Also, you're a Packer fan on a Bills board. You're not gonna get much sympathy in terms of team futility.

46 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Maybe it's Bill Burr, bill Cosby, bill Clinton, bill Shakespeare fans he's referring to?

?

Well, la de da at Bill Shakespeare over here. RIP Chris Farley.

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I'm really not trying to be a jerk here, but it's comments like this that make people crack jokes or wonder about your intentions.

You seem like a nice enough guy, but why even bother talking football if you're not interested in...football?

Also, you're a Packer fan on a Bills board. You're not gonna get much sympathy in terms of "suffrage."

He's a troll

He wants to get bills fans to tell him to go away, which then gets other bills fans to tell them to be nice, causing a fight

• Thank you (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Also, you're a Packer fan on a Bills board. You're not gonna get much sympathy in terms of "suffrage."

"Suffrage?"

• Haha (+1) 1

On 4/11/2019 at 10:49 AM, Ice bowl 67 said:

Please don't believe the junk reporters are making up about our Quarterback and the rest of the team. I think they are making it up

A Rod Throws Tablet Aaron Rodgers (American Football Player), Tablet Computer (Video Game Platform), temper tantrum, Jim Harbaugh (American Football Player), Green Bay Packers (Professional Sports Team) GIF

Edited by freddyjj

I’ve been critical of Ice’s post here in the past. In my line of work I read people and my instincts are rarely wrong. Something about his persona doesn’t sit right with me. I don’t know if it’s because he might not be from Wisconsin at all ( he posted a lot about the Bills game at Green Bay last season until game week. Then, when guys that were making the road trip started reaching out to him, possibly looking to buy him a beer while they were in town, he went silent). 

I’ve also been told that he was on the old BBMB for years with the same schtick. It also appears that he is on many other team’s message boards under various Packer handles with the same, “By gosh by golly, just want to wish you fellas the best of luck” routine.

He may just be the nicest football fan in America, but my spider sense says otherwise. Whatever his motives they just don’t ring true to me.

With that said, it appears that he entertains the majority here and I can appreciate that my viewpoint is in the minority, so I will simply refrain from clicking on his posts and wish him and his Packers well.

Edited by ChevyVanMiller
  • Like (+1) 5