A message to Bill fans

11 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

pffft. too bad I'm restricted to what I can post. 

my code, see, that's just it, it's not my code but a code of ethics. something I'm sure you know nothing about bobby boy.

have a nice day, bobby

You’re not restricted to what you can post at games. Are you going this year, maybe we can meet up and finish this conversation. 

You can articulate exactly what “ethics” you’d like me to adopt, and I’ll counter like a reasonable adult. Or you can continue telling me how I should live and we can start delving into where your life stands in contrast to my own. 

I wonder how quick you’d be to insult me in person? I’d also love to know where this strong moral code has gotten you in life. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

You’re not restricted to what you can post at games. Are you going this year, maybe we can meet up and finish this conversation. 

You can articulate exactly what “ethics” you’d like me to adopt, and I’ll counter like a reasonable adult. Or you can continue telling me how I should live and we can start delving into where your life stands in contrast to my own. 

I wonder how quick you’d be to insult me in person? I’d also love to know where this strong moral code has gotten you in life. 

oh, one of those guys. you're a tough guy huh? I like tough guys. should I be scared booby, I mean really scared? your threat doesn't scare me. no, unfortunately, for your sake, I wont be attending any games but the next time you're in florida, we can meet up if you would like?  as far as how the moral code has "gotten" me in life. likely, by your response here, I'm sure it has and will get me much further in life then you, bobby.

tough guy, LOL

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Why is everyone being a dick today.

Do you like sausage?  Do you have one of those cheese head thingys?  I think those cheese head thingys really bring Green Bay City Rollers and Buffalonians together.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

oh, one of those guys. you're a tough guy huh? I like tough guys. should I be scared booby, I mean really scared? your threat doesn't scare me. no, unfortunately, for your sake, I wont be attending any games but the next time you're in florida, we can meet up if you would like?  as far as how the moral code has "gotten" me in life. likely, by your response here, I'm sure it has and will get me much further in life then you, bobby.

tough guy, LOL

Tough guy? I was saying we can meet up and talk like fellow Bills fans. Weird that to you it instantly meant fight. 

Wow... crazy how quick you go from upstanding moral authority to savage. 

“Will get me much further in life”, you were either born or became a fan in 1973. You’re not there yet? 

That doesnt bode well. 

Also, 1973 and you write “lol” like a 14 year old? Interesting. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

29 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

16 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

tough guy, LOL

Children behave!

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Tough guy? I was saying we can meet up and talk like fellow Bills fans. Weird that to you it instantly meant fight. 

Wow... crazy how quick you go from upstanding moral authority to savage. 

“Will get me much further in life”, you were either born or became a fan in 1973. You’re not there yet? 

That doesnt bode well. 

Also, 1973 and you write “lol” like a 14 year old? Interesting. 

bode well for who? you? I'm sorry bobby, this seemed to have blown way out of proportion here. 

would "you're making me laugh here" instead of lol worked for you?  I mean you're the one who seems real sensitive about all this so I'm just going to leave well enough alone now.

apologies for getting you so riled up, bobby.

oh and GO BILLS!!!

Tyler Dunn is solid. I doubt he made anything up. It's annoying that anytime someone writes and article about a sports player fans don't like people whine its click bate or fake.

Aaron Rodgers can be a great quarterback and an #######. Both can be true

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Strange. Yes, we’re BillS fans. But the Packers are routinely referred to as Packer fans. Dolphin fan, Giant fan, 49er fan. But Jets fan, Lions fan, da Bears. 

Strange indeed. I've heard Seahawk, 49er, Ram, Packer, Viking, Falcon, Panther, Redskin, Dolphin, Colt, Jaguar, Titan, Steeler, Bronco, Raider fan all used singularly.

The two teams you would NEVER use singularly are the Bills and the Browns. "He's a BROWN fan." "He's a BILL fan." That just doesn't work on so many levels.

• Like (+1) 2

I used to be a big Aaron Rodgers fan, but that article made me lose a lot of respect for the guy.

Holding a grudge against the OC of the team that drafted someone else? WTF kind of twisted person does that?

It seems your GM screwed up royally in not recognizing the glaring HC vs QB dysfunction.

It's old news (or no news) around here. Lobbying to change Bills fans minds is pointless.

I have found that so-called "conspiracy theories" are usually true - they are just not accepted by the mainstream.