Julian Assange taken into custody

3 hours ago, The Poojer said:

I was hoping to find an answer to that myself...i am hearing that he's evil incarnated, I'm hearing he's a martyr, a hero...i have no idea what to think...i also hear that certain people with roots in arkansas should watch their backs.  

this is one reason why i have a problem with the whole thing.  we know that MI6 was involved with the spying on Trump. if the Brits believe Assange could, in any way help Trump with his contention of spygate, why in the world would they extradite him.

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

this is one reason why i have a problem with the whole thing.  we know that MI6 was involved with the spying on Trump. if the Brits believe Assange could, in any way help Trump with his contention of spygate, why in the world would they extradite him.

Just speculating: There have been ongoing negotiations behind the scenes between the uk and trump regarding cleaning out the dirty actors. Robert Hannigan leaving the day trump won being a big sign. Im thinking Assange might be given up to protect others inside the uk Intel apparatus. A quid pro quo kind of deal. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just speculating: There have been ongoing negotiations behind the scenes between the uk and trump regarding cleaning out the dirty actors. Robert Hannigan leaving the day trump won being a big sign. Im thinking Assange might be given up to protect others inside the uk Intel apparatus. A quid pro quo kind of deal. 

the timing is odd.

i think the IC of Britain is deeply enmeshed with the globalist cabal (Britain's refusal to grant the people's will of Brexit for one) and find it hard to believe they would do anything to help Trump. doing so would not help them in their quest to make the globe their playground, which is their ultimate goal. Trump is largely the only thing holding/stopping the globalists from implementing their plan.

it may be that you are correct. just my senses are telling me that something is off here.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

the timing is odd.

i think the IC of Britain is deeply enmeshed with the globalist cabal (Britain's refusal to grant the people's will of Brexit for one) and find it hard to believe they would do anything to help Trump. doing so would not help them in their quest to make the globe their playground, which is their ultimate goal. Trump is largely the only thing holding/stopping the globalists from implementing their plan.

it may be that you are correct. just my senses are telling me that something is off here.

Also why I said earlier that State must have done one hell of a tap dance to get the UK to agree to this.

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Also why I said earlier that State must have done one hell of a tap dance to get the UK to agree to this.

let's not forget that Assange doesn't like Trump. he did what he did with those DNC emails because he was pissed at what they did to Bernie.

1 hour ago, sodbuster said:

So, we should be seeing some "insurance file" leaks soon, right?

the insurance files are already out there, several copies stored on servers around the world.  you'll know s**t gets real when WikiLeaks sends out the decryption key

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Assange is either going to get Bulgered or have a "heart attack"

Okay. Now that we agree, can we get this PPP fantasy pool going? Price is Right rules?

753 days in custody. Final answer.

Edited by Paulus
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I don't know that it's really that complicated. Assange comes here where he is questioned by Barr and given a sweet deal of freedom once again if he tells him what he knows about Rich, the DNC server, Podesta, etc... 

15 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I don't know that it's really that complicated. Assange comes here where he is questioned by Barr and given a sweet deal of freedom once again if he tells him what he knows about Rich, the DNC server, Podesta, etc... 

and then assange has a wardrobe malfunction where his underwear gets tangled around his neck

16 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

and then assange has a wardrobe malfunction where his underwear gets tangled around his neck

I don't think the Clintons have used that one yet, preferring the double tap suicide. So you could be right to distract from them and make it look like Obama's fault... That is, if Obama doesn't get to him first with  a double tap to make it look like it was the Clintons... 

Now I have a headache!!!! 

8 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I don't think the Clintons have used that one yet, preferring the double tap suicide. So you could be right to distract from them and make it look like Obama's fault... That is, if Obama doesn't get to him first with  a double tap to make it look like it was the Clintons... 

Now I have a headache!!!! 

Drink tee martunis and you’ll fuggetaboudit. 

• Like (+1) 1