Draft Metcalf as a CB

DK Metcalf is sneaky fast, good footwork, above average vertical leap, has shifty hips and has the ability to go up and get the ball. His agility and knack for finding the ball in a crowd is uncanny.

With that said, we would be wasting his talents as a WR. In the mold of the Seahawks and now the Jets we need a tall kid at CB and one who isn't afraid to turn, extend and deflect/catch the ball.

There is no reason why a talented kid like Metcalf should be relegated to WR. He can serve a purpose and that position is CB. Trust me...I know.

• Haha (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, dayman said:

Why doesn't this board have a thumbs down button?

You I've wonder this plenty of times... there should definitely be a thumbs down button 

This guy is bored...we need the draft to get here fast

Edited by Scorp83
Typo

Just now, Scorp83 said:

You I've wonder this plenty of times... there should definitely be a thumbs down button 

I get why it’s not here. Things get testy enough without it. I can’t say I love this entire thread premise, but I’d hate to see this place get even more contentious. Maybe that’s just me. Ultimately, I’m thankful to SDS and respect his decision. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

This must be trolling or a kid got on his parents account.  No one is this obtuse me thinks.

It’s the time of year where starving fans reach for entertainment. 

Personally, the way this guy is built he might set some kind of record as a long snapper. Get the ball back there in no time flat! He might be able to throw it backwards between his legs farther than Allen OR Mahomes can throw a ball!