Pats' replacement for Gronk: Sefarian-Jenkins

2 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

In the replies to Rapsheet's tweet some guy says ASJ has been banned from the facilities for a month. "Personal reasons" sounding like over the line actions.

He informed the pats he’d be out for a month and they just said they’d release him when he’s back. Sounds like he’s going to rehab for alcohol again

On 4/10/2019 at 4:14 PM, Rc2catch said:

This is definitely not news worthy even on a slow day. You could of at least added Thomas and Yeldon are visiting them today too 

I love the arm-chair critique over what constitutes a “newsworthy” post and what does not.  Give the OP a break

48 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

I love the arm-chair critique over what constitutes a “newsworthy” post and what does not.  Give the OP a break

Newsworthy stuff is ya know bills related. 

New England signing some bum doesn’t belong on here cause last I checked this was the bills message board? Don’t see all the dolphin and get scrub signings on the first page 

1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

New England signing some bum doesn’t belong on here cause last I checked this was the bills message board? Don’t see all the dolphin and get scrub signings on the first page 

Tbh I think it’s more about how or if the Pats will be able to fill the role of Gronk going forward, which is of relatively decent interest to many Bills fans, than it is the signing of this particular player. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

What's the first thing you read when loading up this page? Discussing the Bills AND THE NFL...

On 4/10/2019 at 4:18 PM, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

Another teams trash turns into gold with the Patriots. Look what they did with Wes Welker. Dion Lewis. Deion Branch,  Rob Ninkovich, Danny Woodhead, and I'll put Edelman on this list too. I'd put money if he was on another team early in his career, he'd be out of the league by now. 

IMO Jenkins is a good TE and could turn into a threat with Brady throwing him the ball. He's never had a QB. Don't sleep on him. He's no Gronk but he'll put up some good numbers. 

Blah Blah Blah 

F¥*! the patriots* already ! 

Were going to beat they’re ass and take the division THIS year !!!!!

Go Bills baby !!!!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

There used to be a section in Off the Wall for Around the NFL. NFL news is now here on The Stadium Wall, us members decide what is newsworthy by commenting....or not. Not interested? Don't comment, easy.

• Like (+1) 1