Pats' replacement for Gronk: Sefarian-Jenkins

2 hours ago, boater said:

Sometimes, that trash also remains trash.

The problem is you put the Patsies on the pedastool. Don't ever put your Patsie ona pedastool.  <-- name that movie, it's an easy one

40 year old virgin for the win Alex 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Don't care about that division rival and defending super bowl champ that we play twice a year and have a 5-33 record against in the last 18 years? The team that we have to beat to win the AFC East? You don't care about that team? They're basically what stands in our way of ever winning our division. 

Look at the QBs this guy has played with. He caught 50 balls with the Jets. He's young, tall, solid and athletic. They'll put him in position to make plays. 

Look, I pay attention to what the Bills, Jets, and Dolphins do. Same for the Steelers and now the Chiefs. No need to obsess about any other team though. Maybe in 2 or 3 years, but not yet... A S-J? If we add all his catches, yards, and TDs from ALL of his 43 games, they would equal a typical single season for Gronk. Not an exciting signing, but as others have noted, Welker, Lewis, Hogan, Van Noy, and countless others have been able to succeed when properly coached. Who knows?

I care about the Patriots two days a year and only in the sense that they are the opponent.

Not to say I'm not interested in what they're doing and who they're signing. Just that I don't have any emotional investment in their failure. At the end of the day, I only care about what the Bills do.

I'm also a Michigan fan and don't give a **** about Ohio State other than that one day a year. Why give the opposition such respect? They don't even matter.

Edited by LSHMEAB

2 hours ago, boater said:

Sometimes, that trash also remains trash.

The problem is you put the Patsies on the pedastool. Don't ever put your Patsie ona pedastool.  <-- name that movie, it's an easy one

Don't put 'em on a pedestal, either.

7 minutes ago, notwoz said:

Don't put 'em on a pedestal, either.

Well, you do spell it correctly where I did not.

Out of curiosity, I'll have to listen closely to the movie next time to see how they pronounce it.

Edit update: it's pedestal..in the movie and it still makes me laugh.

Edited by boater

1 hour ago, Boca BIlls said:

Brady puts the ball in perfect spots which turns meh into a threat.

ASJ offers nothing in the run after catch department, so it's only an 8 yard threat.  After 9 years of Gronk, I don't believe for a second that the Pats are content to sign ASJ and call it a day.  

2 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

I care about the Patriots two days a year and only in the sense that they are the opponent.

Not to say I'm not interested in what they're doing and who they're signing. Just that I don't have any emotional investment in their failure. At the end of the day, I only care about what the Bills do.

I'm also a Michigan fan and don't give a **** about Ohio State other than that one day a year. Why give the opposition such respect? They don't even matter.

It is way more fun to hate than be indifferent.

4 hours ago, boater said:

The five year sequence approved by the NFL Politburo.

• Gronk's retirement gives us legit hope (this is today).
  • Brady's retirement makes us even contenders.
  • Belichick's retirement gives us the division.

But if Brady and Belichick  retire in the same off-season = mind blown

Brady becomes HC, and some 7th round scrub from Washington State goes on to beat us for another 17 years.  )

13 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Want to make a Pats fan happy? Tell em how much you hate em. Want to piss off a Pats fan? Tell em you don't care.

I don't talk to Pats fans enough to make a difference. Hating is something you enjoy with your own kind.

Edited by Needle
Grammar
  • Haha (+1) 1

It's a good signing for the Pats, but still a big step down from Gronk in receiving and blocking. So nothing to worry about. He'll get his share of balls, but will never be someone you have to specifically gameplan for.

14 hours ago, folz said:

It's a good signing for the Pats, but still a big step down from Gronk in receiving and blocking. So nothing to worry about. He'll get his share of balls, but will never be someone you have to specifically gameplan for.

So based on what you wrote, does not sound like a good signing.  He fills a hole but then hole is large.