Pats' replacement for Gronk: Sefarian-Jenkins

14 minutes ago, DJB said:

Who cares?  

We need to stop obsessing about what the Pats do. 

I honestly dont give two bleeps about them. Ive moved on and simply focus on the Bills!

it's okay to focus on them a bit, obsessing about the Niners would be stranger.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, DJB said:

Who cares?  

I honestly dont give two bleeps about them. Ive moved on and simply focus on the Bills!

Exactly.  Time to get beyond "I hope we dont get beat by the Pats" and move to "the division is ours for the taking".

• Thank you (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Exactly.  Time to get beyond "I hope we dont get beat by the Pats" and move to "the division is ours for the taking".

welll..... until the Pats are really dead and done....

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26488388/pats-try-fill-gronk-void-add-seferian-jenkins

Not exactly earth-shattering. There is a reason Jags released him.

Another teams trash turns into gold with the Patriots. Look what they did with Wes Welker. Dion Lewis. Deion Branch,  Rob Ninkovich, Danny Woodhead, and I'll put Edelman on this list too. I'd put money if he was on another team early in his career, he'd be out of the league by now. 

IMO Jenkins is a good TE and could turn into a threat with Brady throwing him the ball. He's never had a QB. Don't sleep on him. He's no Gronk but he'll put up some good numbers. 

The five year sequence approved by the NFL Politburo.

• Gronk's retirement gives us legit hope (this is today).
  • Brady's retirement makes us even contenders.
  • Belichick's retirement gives us the division.

But if Brady and Belichick  retire in the same off-season = mind blown

1 hour ago, DJB said:

Who cares?  

...so then no concern about Hoyer being ready if Brady falters?......

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

Another teams trash turns into gold with the Patriots

Sometimes, that trash also remains trash.

The problem is you put the Patsies on the pedastool. Don't ever put your Patsie ona pedastool.  <-- name that movie, it's an easy one

1 hour ago, DJB said:

Who cares?  

Don't care about that division rival and defending super bowl champ that we play twice a year and have a 5-33 record against in the last 18 years? The team that we have to beat to win the AFC East? You don't care about that team? They're basically what stands in our way of ever winning our division. 

Look at the QBs this guy has played with. He caught 50 balls with the Jets. He's young, tall, solid and athletic. They'll put him in position to make plays. 

Not a bad signing for the Pats. Jenkins is a veteran that has some red zone ability. This is a good under the radar move for them. 

On a side note: Gronk had a poor year receiving by his standards but he was still above average for the league. He also made a huge impact with his blocking in the run game.  As hobbled as he was, the guy is irreplaceable. The catch he made in the Superbowl was everything in that game and I don't think many other TEs make that play.