Season Seat Upgrades - Pretty Happy

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

section 125 is sold out according to the site to buy seasons on the spot.

row 33 you say???  by gum.........

Indeed. Good luck to the next fella, seat #1 has a nice 16 season ass groove worked into it ?

• Thank you (+1) 1

I've been a season ticket holder since 2002:

Started in section 117

Spent a few season bouncing around on the visitors sideline

Spent the last 10ish or so seasons in Section 136, Row 21

Today I upgraded to Section 134, Row 44.  Looks like it's right about at the 45 yard line,which I'm pretty pumped about.......the row, 44, is a little high, but it was my only option to keep my 4 seats together in this section so I went for it.  

Anybody else in a higher row like this?  How do you like them?

22 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

That all makes sense, but being one who enjoys a beverage or two at the tailgate as well as at the game, the aisle gives me way more control and comfort as to when I head to the head etc. I tend to be one who likes to visit  the head when others dont..so maybe third and long I get the vestibule, watch the play from there. if .not converted rush to the restroom and back in my seat almost always before the first down play. Yes, i do run the risk of not seeing something on the punt..but i will take that risk to not miss any other plays.

Most people tend to leave at TV timeouts and qtr and haltime..so standing and letting them go then no worries. Plus, if on the aisle you just step out into the aisle..easy peezy! 

And as we get older, ya just have to pee more often, but it is easy to just step aside when people have to get in and out without missing the play.