Season Seat Upgrades - Pretty Happy

Well, I took the plunge a little deeper today.  Moved from visitor side 110 row 24 at the 30 to home side 133 row 16 at the 42 (so it appears).

Should be quite cool.  

We have 3 and was hoping to increase to 4, but would have had to move outside the 30's and higher up, so I made the switch to 133.  I've liked being on the visiting side - you see a different team every week which is neat, but should be fun to sit on the home side as well.  Also - maybe a couple times a year we can't use the 3rd seat, and I think these new seats will be easier to flip at less of a loss.  

Should be a pretty awesome view, I'm stoked.  Even the 110 row 24 were very very good - but this will be even better.  I will miss the sun on the visitor side though on those cooler days!  The flip side is though on a couple occasions in the dog days of August/September we did sneak into the home side to get into the shade - I guess each side has its benefits.  

Edited by vanhalen26
update
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

well.. I think end of days is near cause I am moving into the lower bowl. I wanted no part of it, but the guy who has tickets with me has always wanted to move ...and i guess like a marriage i had to make a compromise. 334, row 22 , on aisle. 

Gunna miss my upper deck..as @Augie knows, there is a certain ritual that will still need to be taken care...now I just have a longer walk.

and @vanhalen26, home side is nice cause its closer to @Hammered a Lot , and that is what is really important!!!!

6 minutes ago, boco357 said:

Now if only the can get rid of all the scalpers who have seats near the benches and upgrade some more ST holders.

I can tell you this, the huge increase in prices for the first couple of rows in the upper deck cleared out a bunch scalpers, especially in row 2.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

well.. I think end of days is near cause I am moving into the lower bowl. I wanted no part of it, but the guy who has tickets with me has always wanted to move ...and i guess like a marriage i had to make a compromise. 334, row 22 , on aisle. 

Gunna miss my upper deck..as @Augie knows, there is a certain ritual that will still need to be taken care...now I just have a longer walk.

and @vanhalen26, home side is nice cause its closer to @Hammered a Lot , and that is what is really important!!!!

gotta grow up someday, move into this as well...

image.png.592cc309f31ffd4ff394b48adf5b704e.png

• Like (+1) 2

I'm pumped too. After 8-9 seasons in 136, I was finally able to move over to 135. Best part is that I got seats 3 and 4 in row 22- which are basically the 40 yard line. Took forever to get there. Now I get to pay more for the seats I give away at the end of each year (because I live in California and hate coming to meaningless games). 

Edited by Jamie Nails
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

[shrugs] I like logging in to see what's available, but rarely ever move. We have a bunch of good friends that sit around is, old and new, so we're pretty firmly planted in 127 for a while.

I did move down one row to the seats directly in front of ours last year so we'd be next to some friends instead of diagonal. 

50 minutes ago, vanhalen26 said:

Well, I took the plunge a little deeper today.  Moved from visitor side 110 row 24 at the 30 to home side 133 row 16 at the 42 (so it appears).

Should be quite cool.  

We have 3 and was hoping to increase to 4, but would have had to move outside the 30's and higher up, so I made the switch to 133.  I've liked being on the visiting side - you see a different team every week which is neat, but should be fun to sit on the home side as well.  Also - maybe a couple times a year we can't use the 3rd seat, and I think these new seats will be easier to flip at less of a loss.  

Should be a pretty awesome view, I'm stoked.  Even the 110 row 24 were very very good - but this will be even better.  I will miss the sun on the visitor side though on those cooler days!  The flip side is though on a couple occasions in the dog days of August/September we did sneak into the home side to get into the shade - I guess each side has its benefits.  

Nice!  133 is a great section - my uncle has seasons about 25 rows above where you’ll be

30 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I can tell you this, the huge increase in prices for the first couple of rows in the upper deck cleared out a bunch scalpers, especially in row 2.

You’ll have a new routine in no time and those extra steps will help keep you regular! 

Aisle seats are worth a huge premium to me! I don’t care if it’s a plane or a football game, I’d pay more. Did they cost extra?  Or is this just your sweet karma following you around? 

20 minutes ago, Augie said:

You’ll have a new routine in no time and those extra steps will help keep you regular! 

Aisle seats are worth a huge premium to me! I don’t care if it’s a plane or a football game, I’d pay more. Did they cost extra?  Or is this just your sweet karma following you around? 

these cost more than the upper deck...i am gonna miss my upper deck, now I have to associate with cretins like @JÂy RÛßeÒ and @Mr Info

10 minutes ago, vanhalen26 said:

That’s funny!  My wife will be thrilled.  

Hammers is fun, but too over the top for when my 11 year old comes!

Nah..start em early. My sons first tailgate at Hammers was when he was 10, the Pats win in 11. He has grown to be a very responsible drunk now..all good training!

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, vanhalen26 said:

The flip side is though on a couple occasions in the dog days of August/September we did sneak into the home side to get into the shade

Your eyes will thank your in December (and January) as well.   

Best reason to sit on the Bills side of the field--no need to squint for three hours...

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

these cost more than the upper deck...i am gonna miss my upper deck, now I have to associate with cretins like @JÂy RÛßeÒ and @Mr Info

Hey, I resemble that!

I have aisle seats in lower bowl 113 (visitors) for quite awhile & am reluctant to move for 2 reasons 1) aisle seats 2.) sun: God created sunglasses & caps for the warmer weather. I like any sun that is available for the colder games. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mr Info said:

Hey, I resemble that!

I have aisle seats in lower bowl 113 (visitors) for quite awhile & am reluctant to move for 2 reasons 1) aisle seats 2.) sun: God created sunglasses & caps for the warmer weather. I like any sun that is available for the colder games. 

So in other words, a sissy!