What are your bold draft day predictions?

Logic

Just now, GreggTX said:

Another 1st round critical error by Beane, maybe? After last year's 1st round, I'm hoping he can also have one of those post-rookie season upticks.

What exactly do you mean by this?

12 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

The bills will trade all the way to the end of the 1st round.....picking up a additonal pick this year and a 1st next year......

The board will implode...forgetting that a similar move like this netted us Tre White

And lost us Mahomes.

50 minutes ago, hjnick said:

Buffalo will trade back TWICE and pick up additional 2nd round / 3rd round picks.

First trade with Wash back to 15.  Get their 1st and 2nd round picks (at least) to do this.

Then trade with Oakland for the 24th pick and get their second round pick.

So we would then have the 24th, 35th, 40th, and 46th pick.  4 picks in the top 46.

Then we will get a DT, EDGE, OL, TE (or WR) with those 4 picks. 

Somewhat... but RB is bolder... :lol:

Right teams, wrong trades. Think they will trade back with Wash and take Metcalf, then move back up with OAK 27th pick and select Simmons. Mayock will take a page from the Belichick book and acquire picks in the later rds.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

What exactly do you mean by this?

It should be obvious. Beane didn't fare well in round 1 last year. He drafted the QB with the worst accuracy in his class, then traded up to reach for a MLB that hits like a cheerleader, giving up a valuable 3rd round pick and 2 2nd round picks in the process.

Just now, GreggTX said:

It should be obvious. Beane didn't fare well in round 1 last year. He drafted the QB with the worst accuracy in his class, then traded up to reach for a MLB that hits like a cheerleader, giving up a valuable 3rd round pick and 2 2nd round picks in the process.

Oh, I see. You have an over the top negative opinion about the two men that are likely be the heart and soul of the Buffalo Bills for the next decade. Got it.

You must have been shocked when Josh Allen strafed the Dolphins for 5 TDs in week 17 and Tremaine Edmunds finished his rookie season with 121 tackles, 2 sacks, 2 FF, and 2 INTs. 

Busts, both.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Logic said:

Oh, I see. You have an over the top negative opinion about the two men that are likely be the heart and soul of the Buffalo Bills for the next decade. Got it.

You must have been shocked when Josh Allen strafed the Dolphins for 5 TDs in week 17 and Tremaine Edmunds finished his rookie season with 121 tackles, 2 sacks, 2 FF, and 2 INTs. 

Busts, both.

Enjoy that kool aid.

Bosa / Allen / Devin White go 2-4.

Duh nah nah:

TRADE!

Bills trade 9 / 40 / 131 to Tampa for 5 / 70

Bills select Quinnen Williams

Bills and Bucs dealt before, just last year, Bucs are set on the inside of the dline (assuming they don't move on from McCoy), then move down to 9 and get pick 40.  Beane hasn't been shy about moving up for guys he feels are difference makers.  Williams plugs into Kyle Williams vacated spot on the line rotation.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

My boldest prediction:

Arizona drafts Murray but does not trade Rosen. Rosen opens season as QB1. Arizona waits until end of next year to deal Rosen after he improves his value and gives Murray a red shirt season.

..probably makes more sense, but then again, we're talkin' logical......for THE "most NFL ready QB", Rosen didn't show much in that regard for whatever the reason(s) may be....if Kingsbury already has Murray penciled in as HIS starter (saw a mock earlier with Bosa going to 'Zona at #1), then Rosen improving his stock does not happen sitting....Bidwell's crap shoot....

2 hours ago, DCOrange said:

Is it bold to say that I think a WR will be taken in the top 10?

I agree.  Every year, WRs get pushed up the board.  In 2017, people thought we would have our pick of WRs at 10 and three ended up going in the top 9. 

My bold prediction is that the Jets select DK Metcalf at 3 (assuming they don't trade back).  Like the Bills, the Jets badly need to get help for their young QB.  They have been using high draft picks on defense for years, with zero impact on the win column.    

• Like (+1) 2