What are your bold draft day predictions?

Logic

My bold prediction is that this front office will not draft the likes of Donte Whitner, Aaron Maybin, John McCargo or Mike Williams.

Or "Joe Fill-in-the-Failure-blank".

It's over now.  Let's move.

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Very early on, I said we'd end up with Allen.  Closer to the draft, I said we'd get one of the Joshes.  So I can't say I nailed it.  And I was also very lucky, as I don't watch college football, nor do I do the research others do around here.

Well, you are one better than me. I dont have a clue at all.

• DK Metcalf isn't the first WR drafted
  • The Jets draft an OT in the 1st (probably after trading back a few spots)
  • Ed Oliver goes in the top 6
  • Devin Bush goes before Devin White
  • Darrell Henderson is the 2nd RB drafted
  • The Lions and/or Dolphins draft a Rutgers CB that Belichick wanted
  • The Bills pass on Fant or Irv Smith to draft Jace Sternberger, causing this board to collapse into itself & vanish without a trace
  • Like (+1) 1

On 4/15/2019 at 7:33 PM, Protocal69 said:

Oakland will spend their 1st 1st round pick on DJ Metcalf

Would not surprise me

On 4/11/2019 at 1:55 AM, formerlyofCtown said:

Kyler Murray will not be the 1st overall pick by AZ.

That would be crazy.  Could happen, too.

Oakland and Detroit swap QBs, Carr to Detroit, Stafford to Oakland, proper compensation to be negotiated. Gruden inherited Carr but Stafford is a better fit for Gruden’s offense, the long ball, AB etc etc. The Raiders draft RB Josh Jacobs with the 24th pick overall. Carr on the other hand is better suited for the short game, the kind that the Patriots like to run. The Lions draft Andy Isabella and groom him to be Amendola’s eventual replacement. This trade of QBs puts the top of the draft in a tailspin, unexpected trades unfold because of it.

On 4/15/2019 at 10:42 PM, Buffalo86 said:
  • DK Metcalf isn't the first WR drafted
  • The Jets draft an OT in the 1st (probably after trading back a few spots)
  • Ed Oliver goes in the top 6
  • Devin Bush goes before Devin White
  • Darrell Henderson is the 2nd RB drafted
  • The Lions and/or Dolphins draft a Rutgers CB that Belichick wanted
  • The Bills pass on Fant or Irv Smith to draft Jace Sternberger, causing this board to collapse into itself & vanish without a trace

Sternberger is my number 2,  id be fine with that.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

The Bills select Dexter Lawrence with their first pick.

He would certainly stuff the run. I don't know if the Bills want another two gap player. However, if we draft Brian Burns, Lawrence may be had in late 1st/2nd round?

my Bold prediction is an asteroid hits the tv tower knocking out the signal right before the bills pick. Everyone in Buffalo seeing this thinks there is a conspiracy against them and take to the streets with pitchforks calling for Goddells head. Meanwhile Belicheck sees this and takes advantage of all the confusion and starts drafting ahead of everyone because the rest of the nfl  are confused that there is no draft covg in their war room. they all switch the channel to the rioting in the street in Buffalo. Belicheck picks 5 1st rnd picks before everyone knows what happened. Somehow he gets blamed for the asteroid and gets fined with a 1st round pick next year. Pats win the super bowl this year and him and Bray retire

6 minutes ago, Wsam4031 said:

my Bold prediction is an asteroid hits the tv tower knocking out the signal right before the bills pick. Everyone in Buffalo seeing this thinks there is a conspiracy against them and take to the streets with pitchforks calling for Goddells head. Meanwhile Belicheck sees this and takes advantage of all the confusion and starts drafting ahead of everyone because the rest of the nfl  are confused that there is no draft covg in their war room. they all switch the channel to the rioting in the street in Buffalo. Belicheck picks 5 1st rnd picks before everyone knows what happened. Somehow he gets blamed for the asteroid and gets fined with a 1st round pick next year. Pats win the super bowl this year and him and Bray retire

At least there is a happy ending.

18 hours ago, Rocket94 said:

He would certainly stuff the run. I don't know if the Bills want another two gap player. However, if we draft Brian Burns, Lawrence may be had in late 1st/2nd round?

Lawrence is more than a run stuffer he is major backfield disruptor.

I would be ecstatic if we got him in the second !

• Like (+1) 2