What are your bold draft day predictions?

Logic

I am not going real bold but i think if Williams drops to 6- he is only elite guy i think might drop- we trade up using our 3rd and 4th to do it. I otherwise think we are more likely to trade for picks next year than picks this year.

On 4/11/2019 at 4:07 PM, SoTier said:

I second that.  I would not be surprised at all to see Murray last until the second half of the first round, and only mildly surprised if he wasn't taken in the first round at all. 

My only argument is that someone loves this kids- i can not imagine him lasting past 6 at the latest.

4 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

We will all be shocked when our 1st pick is announced because it's rarely the guy that most of us expected. We should all have our wives take a picture of our faces when the pick is announced and post it on TBD.

Oh man.

If only we had done that LAST year.

No matter how Bills fans feel about Josh Allen NOW, at the time his name was announced, I'd be willing to bet the faces of most Bills fans would have been highly comical to see.

Even though I disagree with it slightly, their thought process is not a bad one to have, but based off of their manoeuvring I think it's going to be a tackle at 9, either Dillard, Taylor or Williams although I'd prefer Hockenson. Our OL may be decent but we need a premium pass catcher, that of which we have none at the moment. 

4 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

Bills will draft someone under the radar. Perhaps be proactive in Alexanders eventual replacement, certainly K.Williams replacement. Devin White, Rashan Gary or Oliver.

Brian Burns?

Are any of those guys under the radar?

I believe that Gary and White are. There was some early mock draft talk about Gary, but I just have this feeling that the Bills may like White too. I really liked Chris Simm's analysis of the defensive line prospects. Even though Gary did not have big numbers and he was more "disruptive" than "productive" he always seems to be around the ball and backfield. White appears to be in the Patrick Willis mold. We missed Willis in 2007 by a pick and selected Poz. Zach Allen looks pretty intriguing too. I suppose this is what I would want. Oliver and and edge rusher would be great too.

Endgame will be entertaining but it won't be as good as Infinity War.:(

Then when I come home after avoiding the internet + all media and see what the Bills did, I will be happy, so long as it isn't Hock.

On 4/10/2019 at 1:22 PM, Gugny said:

Beane will either stay put at 9, move up, or move down.  And he'll end up picking either someone on D or someone on O.  Book it.

Does my memory serve me correctly.  Didnt you nail it last year?

1 hour ago, fansince88 said:

Does my memory serve me correctly.  Didnt you nail it last year?

Very early on, I said we'd end up with Allen.  Closer to the draft, I said we'd get one of the Joshes.  So I can't say I nailed it.  And I was also very lucky, as I don't watch college football, nor do I do the research others do around here.