What are your bold draft day predictions?

Logic

On 4/10/2019 at 12:55 PM, WMDman said:

AZ will not take Kyler Murray

I second that.  I would not be surprised at all to see Murray last until the second half of the first round, and only mildly surprised if he wasn't taken in the first round at all. 

On 4/10/2019 at 5:04 PM, GreggTX said:

And lost us Mahomes.

What came first? Mahomes being drafted, or Beane being hired by the Bills? 

I try not to look for things to make myself miserable, but that’s just me. 

On 4/11/2019 at 2:29 PM, Rocket94 said:

Devon White? I don't know why.

I'm with you. If he falls to nine, and we don't trade down, Beane goes BPA, and takes White. He's set us up for BPA, and Lorax is getting old, anyway. And, he could fall to nine. There aren't a lot of LB needy teams ahead of us other than the Lions.

But, my bold prediction is: We stay at nine and take Montez Sweat.

Darnell Savage to go in round 1. Jachai Polite drops to 2nd. Deionte Thompson drops to 3rd.

Bills will trade back rnd 1 with a plan to snag a stud WR next year, and up in R 2/3 for a TE and RT.

But I guess that’s not that bold. Ok try this. Nobody will select a QB in the top ten. I think that’s bold.

Edited by Seoul_panther

Yes. I doubt that Devon White falls to us, but recent history shows that top LB's have been going fairly early. I don't think MD and Beane and company would let him go if he is sitting there. I would take him and unleash him despite the scheme. Zach Allen is intriguing too in the 2nd.

5 minutes ago, Seoul_panther said:

Darnell Savage to go in round 1. Jachai Polite drops to 2nd. Deionte Thompson drops to 3rd.

Bills will trade back rnd 1 with a plan to snag a stud WR next year, and up in R 2/3 for a TE and RT.

I have to wonder-- Who would be available at nine that another team would trade up for? 

It seems like this draft is deep in talent, but not so deep in QBs. After Bosa, Q. Williams, Allen, Oliver, and maybe White, who would be worth the capital?

• Like (+1) 1