What are your bold draft day predictions?

Logic

Ill go out and get some wings and drinks with some friends of mine that I havent seen in awhile.

The TV will be muted, because people don't care about the draft outside of message boards like this, and so we will all say "this might have been better at home".

Bufs selection will come up and it will be a positional player I'm not really familiar with.
I'll compare 30 seconds of video highlights to what I remember from that positional group the year before, and be genuinely happy because it will seem like an improvement.

I'll pull out my phone, open reddit because it's easier to read comments grouped by upvotes when you want reactions, as opposed to grouped chronologically on here, and ill see hundreds of bills fans trashing the pick and saying we should have done something else, which will lead to me not liking the pick.

I'll order another batch of wings, but probably go tenders with the really spicy one, because i can get more blue cheese with the dip of a tender to equal out the heat, and at that point of the night ill have had a few drinks and be wondering how much longer Im gonna stay.

Ill watch the entire first round, and by the end of the night me and my friends will be hyped for the coming season but have moved on to talking politics and our wives and real estate prices and the like.

Ill wake up and go to work, and while im having my coffee ill read the articles by journalists about the pick, and get excited about it once again because they write better than message board posters, regardless of their knowledge.

Ill remember that there are still 2 more nights of the draft, including that friday night, and ill look forward to coming home, putting on sweat pants, and relaxing in front of the tv to watch who else buf picks, and ill make myself content knowing that with all of the free agent signings, the bills are adding camp competition at this point, instead of looking for day one starters, and ill start to get excited about football only being 3 months away!

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

No TE’s will be selected before the 20th pick of the 1st round.

Clelin Farrel will fall out of the first round.

Parris Campbell will be the 1st WR off the board.

Think these 3 are bold but all have a chance. I like Ferrell, he is a top 10 player on my big board but with both he and Greedy Williams it seems people have gone further away from the tape the longer the process has gone on. I think both will be really good players in this league but I wouldn't now be surprised if neither went in the top 20 picks. Which is ridiculous. 

Buffalo will trade back TWICE and pick up additional 2nd round / 3rd round picks.

First trade with Wash back to 15.  Get their 1st and 2nd round picks (at least) to do this.

Then trade with Oakland for the 24th pick and get their second round pick.

So we would then have the 24th, 35th, 40th, and 46th pick.  4 picks in the top 46.

Then we will get a DT, EDGE, OL, TE (or WR) with those 4 picks. 

1 hour ago, DCOrange said:

Is it bold to say that I think a WR will be taken in the top 10?

Somewhat... but RB is bolder... :lol:

34 minutes ago, hjnick said:

Buffalo will trade back TWICE and pick up additional 2nd round / 3rd round picks.

First trade with Wash back to 15.  Get their 1st and 2nd round picks (at least) to do this.

Then trade with Oakland for the 24th pick and get their second round pick.

So we would then have the 24th, 35th, 40th, and 46th pick.  4 picks in the top 46.

Then we will get a DT, EDGE, OL, TE (or WR) with those 4 picks. 

Somewhat... but RB is bolder... :lol:

Hope you are right - would love this option!

• Like (+1) 1

Bills wait until day 2 to take a TE and DL and a lot of this board freaks out.

Bills make a big swing on day one (my guess -- trades up for a second, first-rd pick)...

Bills figure out a way to get Kendall Sheffield.

Bills don't draft a LB until late in day 3, if at all...