We finally have a RB visiting OBD pre-draft: Mr. Miles Sanders, Penn State (update: Darrell Henderson too)

Just now, billsfan_34 said:

Dont know anything about him- any good? 

He is very good. I liked him (gasp) better than Barkley, as a pure RB. Barkley is the better overall talent when considering every aspect of his game, but if I needed a 1st down with the game on the line and was going to hand the ball off to one of them, I choose Sanders. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

He is very good. I liked him (gasp) better than Barkley, as a pure RB. Barkley is the better overall talent when considering every aspect of his game, but if I needed a 1st down with the game on the line and was going to hand the ball off to one of them, I choose Sanders. 

Your takes are normally pretty spot on so ya sold me here. If we slid out of 9 and gained an additional 2 I could see us grabbing him there if still available.

He is my RB1 as well (but I don't love this RB class). He will go in the 2nd I think or early 3rd I think. If he is still on the board when round 3 starts I wouldn't be adverse to the Bills jumping up a few spots to nab him. 

There is no stud back in this class so it comes down to what you value. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

He is my RB1 as well (but I don't love this RB class). He will go in the 2nd I think or early 3rd I think. If he is still on the board when round 3 starts I wouldn't be adverse to the Bills jumping up a few spots to nab him. 

There is no stud back in this class so it comes down to what you value. 

Not a lot of tread on the tires, either 

15 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

this would be ideal.   I'd love it if Love fell to a later round, and we could get Sanders and Love to replace Gore and Shady in a year or two.  

From the highlights video posted above I wouldn't be opposed to this combo either. I don't know much about Sanders but some scouting reports have pass protection as a weakness. Physically that shouldn't be the case, is it coaching or lack of vision or are they over stating the issue.

5 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

From the highlights video posted above I wouldn't be opposed to this combo either. I don't know much about Sanders but some scouting reports have pass protection as a weakness. Physically that shouldn't be the case, is it coaching or lack of vision or are they over stating the issue.

Yea his pass protection needs work. But in Buffalo where we have two vets to handle those duties early in his career I think he would be a great fit. 

4 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

His QB couldn’t throw, he ran around and chucked up yolo balls. I could see him being tough to block for 

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Sanders is definitely in play, late 2nd early 3rd. I like Devin Singletary a little more but Sanders can play. Singletary didn’t test well so may be an option in the 4th.

I want a TE before a RB so im hoping he’s there in the 3rd, if not I think the 2nd is too rich but I really like him and think he’d be great to learn behind shady/gore

• Like (+1) 1