Chick Fil A Banned From Buffalo Airport

Just now, row_33 said:

they would make enough $$$ Mon-Sat to pay off the rental obligations with ease.

But if like Buffalo_Gal stated that being closed on Sunday could be a negative impact on people choosing to fly from that specific airport. That could be the reason they say.  But no...they have to play the Christians are bad card. 

• Like (+1) 1

an airport is going to fear that Sunday traffic will be affected by people because CFA isn't open that day?

sorry.... the airport is viewed as a Galleria Mall alternative for lazing around?

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

But if like Buffalo_Gal stated that being closed on Sunday could be a negative impact on people choosing to fly from that specific airport. That could be the reason they say.  But no...they have to play the Christians are bad card. 

The other 4 restaurants would gladly pick up the slack, even if they knew they would have to add on staff on Sunday.

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

The other 4 restaurants would gladly pick up the slack, even if they knew they would have to add on staff on Sunday.

Of course they would.  But it's not about the other businesses it's about the level of service the guests would be getting due to a reduction in services offered.  You can add all the staff you want you can't add seats.  

23 minutes ago, row_33 said:

an airport is going to fear that Sunday traffic will be affected by people because CFA isn't open that day?

sorry.... the airport is viewed as a Galleria Mall alternative for lazing around?

i think your looking at it wrong.

it's not that traffic would be affected by people not being able to be served by CFA on Sundays, it's that their flyers wouldn't be adequately served. slight difference but worth noting.

10 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i think your looking at it wrong.

it's not that traffic would be affected by people not being able to be served by CFA on Sundays, it's that their flyers wouldn't be adequately served. slight difference but worth noting.

thanks

so airports are now concerned about the adequacy of food I'm forced to eat while held there waiting for hours, with CNN blaring the whole time?

is this the same argument on Sunday Shopping where they told stories of people having to do without a living room couch because stores weren't open on Sundays?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

you mean people would say "i'll take a limo to Pearson in Toronto to fly out on a  Sunday because CFA isn't open in the Buffalo airport"?

Ummmmm Rochester??   But my original point was they could have always used the service reason for saying to to CFA instead of going with the Jesus Bad route. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Many who criticize call themselves Christians. They simply don't understand that Christ would be the first to welcome the LGBTQ crowd wherever he was. 

Of course, Nancy Pelosi considers herself a devout Christian, and is fully in favor of third-term abortion. Look at Bishop Strickland jumping on Cuomo. 

Most of the left have principles right up to the moment someone is writing them a check.

Actually, Pelosi's hypocricy is slightly worse.  She theoretically is not merely a non-denominational Christian whose faith doesn't particularly have a view on abortion but rather a devout Catholic.

25 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Actually, Pelosi's hypocricy is slightly worse.  She theoretically is not merely a non-denominational Christian whose faith doesn't particularly have a view on abortion but rather a devout Catholic.

sort of strange that not a single rule is imposed on people claiming this denomination

one friend just went in with his new fiancee and got his first marriage (20 years and 4 kids) annulled on the spot, like it never happened, it was a mistake...

wow, that's living easy

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

Good catch. I wrote Christian, but I meant Catholic. Which, as you said, is worse for her.

But people like Pelosi and Cuomo are Catholics for the money. And shame on the Catholic church for backing them. Every bit the hypocrite that Pelosi and Cuomo are.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, row_33 said:

Jesus welcomed all kinds who had faith, some didn't repent on the spot, some didn't even ask to be healed, one ratted him out after being healed, 1 in 10 came back to thank him after being healed one time.

Yes, but did 4 out of 5 dentists recommend him?

Personally, I don’t give a s**t who anyone marries or wants to marry. However ,If a Chick Fil A wants to donate to a religious organization or some other nonsense, who cares ? This is a bad look for Buffalo imo. Do they serve good food for a decent price and have clean stores ? ( in this case the answer is yes) Great, sign them up ! As far as I know, Chick Fil A will hire and serve anybody so what’s the problem? Embarrassing for the city and Delaware North. 

• Like (+1) 2

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION LAUNCHES INVESTIGATION INTO CHICK-FIL-A BANS:

“The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) announced on Friday that it will investigate whether two airports violated federal law or transportation regulations by denying a contract to Chick-fil-A on religious grounds.”

Again the ole "we believe in diversity and tolerance as long as we agree with you."  So ***** phony.