Chick Fil A Banned From Buffalo Airport

4 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Evidently this is becoming more common. What a sad state of affairs. 

https://www.newsweek.com/operator-buffalo-niagara-international-upset-vendor-decision-ban-chick-fil-1388375

It's really unfortunate, but the reality is that this is less about Chick Fil A and its Christian owner, and more about money. The far left donates tens of millions of dollars to anyone who even sniffs at the idea of being pro-LGBQT. 

You'll notice you're eight paragraphs into the article before you hear the name Sean Ryan. This is the state legislator who pushed for the ban.

Sean is of the mindset that a Christian-based company -- a compnay that is repeatedly reported as first on the scene of disasters like fires, floods, or hurricanes, handing out free food and drink --  is actually spreading hate and discrimination. His campaign war chest is likely heavily padded right now, and is probably growing with each campaign mailer he sends out about his accomplishment.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

It's really unfortunate, but the reality is that this is less about Chick Fil A and its Christian owner, and more about money. The far left donates tens of millions of dollars to anyone who even sniffs at the idea of being pro-LGBQT. 

You'll notice you're eight paragraphs into the article before you hear the name Sean Ryan. This is the state legislator who pushed for the ban.

Sean is of the mindset that a Christian-based company -- a compnay that is repeatedly reported as first on the scene of disasters like fires, floods, or hurricanes, handing out free food and drink --  is actually spreading hate and discrimination. His campaign war chest is likely heavily padded right now, and is probably growing with each campaign mailer he sends out about his accomplishment.

It's just absurd to me that the notion of intolerance of others beliefs is exclusively applied to conservatives. Basically if you have a different opinion than the liberal mindset your labeled a hate group which is extremely inaccurate and unfair. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

It's just absurd to me that the notion of intolerance of others beliefs is exclusively applied to conservatives. Basically if you have a different opinion than the liberal mindset your labeled a hate group which is extremely inaccurate and unfair. 

it provides a family oriented place with good quality fast food

why would liberals want anything to do with family?

10 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

we should probably relabel the two wings of the bird. the tolerant and the intolerant.

Edited by Foxx

14 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

The Left: "Be tolerant of what we say or else we'll get you!"

This is ridiculous and will end in a law suit. (the San Antonio airport is already being investigated for religious discrimination) The government cannot discriminate against a company based on the beliefs of it's owners in so far as the beliefs do not cause the company to discriminate in hiring practices. It's utter bull####. 

In reality though, this has nothing to do with religion or even with discrimination... The New York politicians just got word that a restaurant opening would lead to more jobs in the community, and they needed to shut that ***** down....

Edited by whatdrought

The only reason I could see CF not being a good fit at an airport (any airport) is if the airport had few restaurant options, and the Sunday closing impacting that. IOW if the airport has (let's say) 5 restaurants in an airport to serve X number of people daily, and if Sunday is a big flight day at the airport and now only Y number of customers can be served,  then CF would not be a good fit. 

But, to bar them from an airport due to their Christian believes (and walking the walk behind those beliefs)? Isn't that discrimination based on faith? 

When I read about this when it happened and the local political guy crowing about it, I just shook my head.  People are stupid. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, row_33 said:

it provides a family oriented place with good quality fast food

why would liberals want anything to do with family?

That is one of the positive things about it. Pretty much every Chick-fil-A I ever went to was a clean decent establishment where you don't have to worry about finding some smack head in the bathroom shooting up or the employees outside smoking cigarettes prior to screwing up your order.

3 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

The reason you see this almost exclusively applied to conservatives is because the progressive left specifically chooses this strategy.

Progressives do not believe in individual accountability and responsibility. They do not believe you are smart enough to take care of yourself. So they create labels, and assign those labels to you in an effort to communicate what is either right or wrong with your existence. 

You're not a follower of Christ. You're anti-LGBQT.

You're not a skeptic. You're a denier.

Your not a person who sees people for their character and not their skin-color. You're an alt-right white nationalist.

You're not a person who only believes abortion is only acceptable in cases of rape or health of mother/child: You're a misogynist.

You're not a person who understands the difference between a hand out and a hand up. You're a racist.

You're not a person who doesn't  agree with liberal policies. You're a Nazi.

On and on it goes.

• Like (+1) 5

18 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

That is one of the positive things about it. Pretty much every Chick-fil-A I ever went to was a clean decent establishment where you don't have to worry about finding some smack head in the bathroom shooting up or the employees outside smoking cigarettes prior to screwing up your order.

been twice, never saw the big deal but accept its a decent place to take the kids

18 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

You're not a follower of Christ. You're anti-LGBQT.

Nice of people who have nothing but total contempt for the Bible to preach at believers for doing what they do.

Looks like a great opportunity for a Chick-Fil-A Site right across Genesee Street at the airport entrance.

On Google Maps (maybe not updated) there's a perfect spot where Budget Rent-a-Car used to be.

7 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Nice of people who have nothing but total contempt for the Bible to preach at believers for doing what they do.

Many who criticize call themselves Christians. They simply don't understand that Christ would be the first to welcome the LGBTQ crowd wherever he was. 

Of course, Nancy Pelosi considers herself a devout Christian, and is fully in favor of third-term abortion. Look at Bishop Strickland jumping on Cuomo. 

Most of the left have principles right up to the moment someone is writing them a check.

14 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Many who criticize call themselves Christians. They simply don't understand that Christ would be the first to welcome the LGBTQ crowd wherever he was. 

Of course, Nancy Pelosi considers herself a devout Christian, and is fully in favor of third-term abortion. Look at Bishop Strickland jumping on Cuomo. 

Most of the left have principles right up to the moment someone is writing them a check.

Jesus welcomed all kinds who had faith, some didn't repent on the spot, some didn't even ask to be healed, one ratted him out after being healed, 1 in 10 came back to thank him after being healed one time.

34 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I wasnt aware that any Catholic priest had the moral clarity and courage to actually speak up against infanticide, the new age pope is too worried about lecturing the world on immigration, the evils of capitalism and climate change.  Meanwhile, like his predecessors trying to move the pedophiles around to hide them as if it was a shell game.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive

14 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I wasnt aware that any Catholic priest had the moral clarity and courage to actually speak up against infanticide, the new age pope is too worried about lecturing the world on immigration, the evils of capitalism and climate change.  Meanwhile, like his predecessors trying to move the pedophiles around to hide them as if it was a shell game.

I don't disagree with you on much of that but would suggest a much narrower brush.

30 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

there is a Gospel to preach to believers and the unregenerate, involves concepts of sin and redemption and sancitification.

nah.......... don't need that in their church....

gotta be groovy and keep with the hipsters and their political concerns....

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

there is a Gospel to preach to believers and the unregenerate, involves concepts of sin and redemption and sancitification.

nah.......... don't need that in their church....

The overwhelming evidence shows the church wasn't interested in the redemption of the pedophiles, their major concern was in covering their arse, hiding the evidence, shuffling priest around meanwhile putting more innocent victims, mostly the young and most vulnerable at continued risk. 

13 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

The overwhelming evidence shows the church wasn't interested in the redemption of the pedophiles, their major concern was in covering their arse, hiding the evidence, shuffling priest around meanwhile putting more innocent victims, mostly the young and most vulnerable at continued risk. 

I went through this with 6 people in my life as victims and it has shown up in a few work files as well.

The demand that a person completely renounce marriage in order to serve in the clergy, if they had any inkling to form a marriage, is inhuman.

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The only reason I could see CF not being a good fit at an airport (any airport) is if the airport had few restaurant options, and the Sunday closing impacting that. IOW if the airport has (let's say) 5 restaurants in an airport to serve X number of people daily, and if Sunday is a big flight day at the airport and now only Y number of customers can be served,  then CF would not be a good fit. 

But, to bar them from an airport due to their Christian believes (and walking the walk behind those beliefs)? Isn't that discrimination based on faith? 

When I read about this when it happened and the local political guy crowing about it, I just shook my head.  People are stupid. 

And this just shows how dumb politicians are.  Say it's because of the Sunday closure but deep down it's because they're.....GASP......religious.  Oh and BTW I am a huge non-believer.  

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

And this just shows how dumb politicians are.  Say it's because of the Sunday closure but deep down it's because they're.....GASP......religious.  Oh and BTW I am a huge non-believer.  

they would make enough $$$ Mon-Sat to pay off the rental obligations with ease.