Sign in to follow this  
Jerseybillssabresfan

Returning to Buffalo for the Eagles game

Hello,

I am returning to Buffalo for the Eagles game with a fairly large group (12) of fellas (yes, most of them are Bills fans!).  I was looking at VRBO and AirBNB, but i did not see any rentals near the stadium.  Is that normal?  Do listings change once the schedule comes out?  And, if there typically are no rentals near the stadium, I am looking for some help in planning our trip.  Any tips?  

Sincerely,

Rick

Being a suburb, Orchard Park has far fewer options for lodging than Buffalo proper.  That said, it's really fun to stay in Buffalo.  Make a couple of the non-Bills fans DD for the game and uber around the rest of the weekend.  I like being downtown or in Allentown, but even if you're uptown a bit it's easy to get to bars/restaurants via uber/lyft. 

Twelve is a lot, so it might be tough to find an airbnb with enough beds for all of you.  You can find some places where the owners own two or three houses on the same street and rent them all out, but it may just be easier to get a block of rooms at a hotel.

Hey Levi, thanks for the advice!  I like the idea... we’ll look at Allentown or downtown.  We do have a non drinker, so our DD is a built in.  I’ll strap the eagles fans to the roof...that way hammer will let me in even if I’m late!  

On 5/11/2019 at 12:17 PM, Jerseybillssabresfan said:

Hey Levi, thanks for the advice!  I like the idea... we’ll look at Allentown or downtown.  We do have a non drinker, so our DD is a built in.  I’ll strap the eagles fans to the roof...that way hammer will let me in even if I’m late!  

i will have a good crew of Eagles fans as well..make sure you sign up for the TBD tailgate, Hammers lot is great and there will be plenty of Eagles fans for us to make of!!!

Posted (edited)

Flying in from Edmonton for my first Bills game, with my brother[eagles fan] flying in from Nova Scotia, definitely plan on finding Hammers lot.  

I so need tailgating advice lol. Anything else a can’t miss thing?  

Edited by Cory Tro

On 7/23/2019 at 9:45 PM, Cory Tro said:

Flying in from Edmonton for my first Bills game, with my brother[eagles fan] flying in from Nova Scotia, definitely plan on finding Hammers lot.  

I so need tailgating advice lol. Anything else a can’t miss thing?  

here ya go

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F9yhWkCZkeTFX_6yagiiwCPu-JUnhBAxuPILxW8U438/edit

11 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

I will also be here for this game. Where do I sign up for the TBD tailgate?

It will be up next Monday! 

• Like (+1) 1