If anyone still thinks we drafted the wrong QB

On 4/13/2019 at 11:19 AM, BarleyNY said:

You think Allen is better than Mayfield?

As the face of the franchise? Absolutely. His leadership skills are off the chart. He wants to win and will do everything he can to achieve it. He makes everyone around him want to fight harder. How many times do you see a QB trying to fire up the defense and actually succeeding. He just seems like he gets what buffalo is all about. Works hard, gives a crap about the community and has a lot of heart. So yes I do believe that Allen is better than Mayfield. At least for the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Buffalophil1948 said:

As the face of the franchise? Absolutely. His leadership skills are off the chart. He wants to win and will do everything he can to achieve it. He makes everyone around him want to fight harder. How many times do you see a QB trying to fire up the defense and actually succeeding. He just seems like he gets what buffalo is all about. Works hard, gives a crap about the community and has a lot of heart. So yes I do believe that Allen is better than Mayfield. At least for the Bills.

Maybe so. But the Browns could not have a better fit than Mayfield. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, simpleman said:

Just remember:

"Drinking the Kool-Aid" is an expression commonly used in the United States that refers to a person who believes in a possibly doomed or dangerous idea because of perceived potential high rewards... The phrase derives from the November 1978 Jonestown deaths in Guyana in which over 900 members of the Peoples Temple died by drinking a powdered drink mix laced with cyanide.” ?

Ok , Red Bull then :D

• Haha (+1) 1

On 4/12/2019 at 3:33 PM, aceman_16 said:

Yawn... been said 4 other times in this thread. Keep up! Lol

Yeah, I know. I should have checked first. Then when I saw exactly what you pointed out after posting, I was too lazy to delete it. Serves me right. ?

• Haha (+1) 1