If anyone still thinks we drafted the wrong QB

I've never see that show, and I have no idea who she is or who puts this out, but she did a great job. Really likable personality.

2 hours ago, MOVALLEYRANDY said:

So he is very accurate right on the money in interviews AND Wonderlic tests. that's something, I guess

I'll take "Opposites of 'really likable personalities' " for $200, Alex.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Da webster guy said:

I'm so embarrassed that I wanted Rosen instead that I call myself a loser everytime I look in the mirror

Don't beat yourself up too bad... Rosen is still a good QB... The Cards entire situation just wasn't good from the gate! Which is why everyone got fired after 1 year! Rosen couldn't do nothing with an o-line worse then the Bills line from last year. What saved Josh is his scrambling ability. If Rosen could scramble he would of had a better season.  He's the prototypical drop back QB... can't fault him for his team not being prepared for his arrival 

6 hours ago, ProcessAccepted said:

I was letting YouTube autoplay while I was doing some work and this video came on. Apologies if it's been shared before, but the way Josh Allen answered the last question gave me chills. I cannot wait for next season

Anecdotal

Is it me or are there plenty of threads toting off-the-field stuff that this kid does and pointing to that as evidence he's going to succeed on the field? No? Guess it's just me.

Edited by JoPar_v2