Bills Pre-Season Schedule Released

8 minutes ago, eball said:

Nah, Mr. Big Shot is just too important for all of this.  He's not traveling to games so he doesn't need dates to make plans -- and even better, he can make fun of those who do.  How fun!  Freaking neanderthal.

Your sadness amuses me.

I don’t need dates in April to make plans. If I feel like going, I’ll go. I don’t need to get all bouncy when the schedule release day is upon us! Finally upon us!!! In April!!!!

11 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i'd attend the first one and then couldn't give my ticket away to anyone near me for the second, not even for a sip of beer

I used to go to the preseason games, back when I wore a younger man’s clothes and my health was good.  Sat in the upper deck for a few seasons, then row 3, lower bowl.  The weather is nice that time of year, and I had more energy, but eventually the whole drive, parking, tailgating, etc., for a meaningless preseason game got tedious.

Most recently, I had 2 seats in the Paul Maguire Club, with preferred parking.  Still couldn’t give the damned things away!

Now that my health is not so great, I watch all the games at home or a nearby sports bar.

(Am so excited about this season, though, that I may re-up. I’ll wait until after the draft to decide.  It’ll have to be inside, or in the heated club seats.)

I think we are going to see more and more teams not play the 3rd preseason game as a "tune up" anymore. The Bears last year didn't play any starters in weeks 3 and 4 and tbh I kind of want the same thing or a strict "no running" rule of Allen. 3 step drops and get him the hell off the field in pre-season.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Your sadness amuses me.

I don’t need dates in April to make plans. If I feel like going, I’ll go. I don’t need to get all bouncy when the schedule release day is upon us! Finally upon us!!! In April!!!!

I've never seen someone double down on stupidity the way you have in these two threads.  It's remarkable, really.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I enjoyed the one year off from playing the Lions.  About the backup QB position.  Are the Bills keeping three QB's on their roster the whole year?  Do Barkley and Anderson battle for the backup QB position?

Is week 4 kids day? I thought they normally made the last preseason home game kids day and my girls actually want to go to a game. 

I don't care who plays I'm just happy they are interested. 

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, iinii said:

That’s why I used the word seems.

Hey,  I thought they played them last season myself.   

seems my memory just aint what it used to be 

5 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Is week 4 kids day? I thought they normally made the last preseason home game kids day and my girls actually want to go to a game. 

I don't care who plays I'm just happy they are interested. 

I tooled this AM  I didn't see any info on it 

21 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

The week before the Colts game, Indy will hoist the ‘1-0’ banner, leading to 7 threads on TBD-TSW arguing over what it means.

But what does it mean???

21 hours ago, ALLEN1QB said:

4-0 Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23-0 Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let the run begin early!!!!

8 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Hey,  I thought they played them last season myself.   

seems my memory just aint what it used to be 

I tooled this AM  I didn't see any info on it 

I hear ya

• 1 month later...