Bills Pre-Season Schedule Released

44 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Can we end the yearly Lions game already?? 

Let me guess Carolina will now be a yearly game as well

Yea I am at the point that I'd rather do some new teams we don't see as often. The Giants would be fun because they are close.

8 minutes ago, corta765 said:

Yea I am at the point that I'd rather do some new teams we don't see as often. The Giants would be fun because they are close.

I do believe the annual Lions game is actually a thing of the past. I remember that being discussed last year. But it seems like we just got them again this year by happenstance, not because it's an annual thing anymore.

12 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

Yeah, making some food on schedule release day and watching the shows on ESPN and NFL Network is actually pretty fun, dude.

I feel like this guy's favorite show got bumped for the schedule release show one year (since it's always announced like the day of) and he's never gotten over it.

Sure it’s fun, if you’re not quite sure what fun is.

And I’m not too sure who you’re talking to in the 2nd paragraph. Just writing thoughts in general? 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Sure it’s fun, if you’re not quite sure what fun is.

And I’m not too sure who you’re talking to in the 2nd paragraph. Just writing thoughts in general? 

So I guess your daily is full of all kinds of riveting, emotionally fulfilling experiences and you mingle with socialites over cocktails every evening? No time for peasants' activities like planning trips to your favorite team's games.

16 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

So I guess your daily is full of all kinds of riveting, emotionally fulfilling experiences and you mingle with socialites over cocktails every evening? No time for peasants' activities like planning trips to your favorite team's games.

Whoa whoa, I never referred to the schedule release as a peasant activity. Is that what this about? Sorry for offending you.

I just want to know the recipe for your fun cocktail, stay with me....

Do we know the Bills opponents?  Yes, yes we do.

Do we know if they play those opponents at home or away? Double yes! Double Yes to the Max!

So we just have to add in some dates between Sept and Dec released on a single day and BOOM! It’s party time?

Man, I really regret saying those jokey words earlier today.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, WMDman said:

Wow no Detroit week 4 that’s a change

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Can we end the yearly Lions game already?? 

Let me guess Carolina will now be a yearly game as well

Yeah, I wonder how far out Wilson committed to play the Lions.

3 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Do we know the Bills opponents?  Yes, yes we do.

Do we know if they play those opponents at home or away? Double yes! Double Yes to the Max!

So we just have to add in some dates between Sept and Dec released on a single day and BOOM! It’s party time?

Yessir. Believe it or not, the dates and times do affect travel plans, and it's fun to think about which games you might want to go to and who you might like to take along. Time of year as well as time of game (Sunday afternoon, Monday night, Thursday night, etc.) actually do affect this, believe it or not. And, everyone most everyone gets a kick out of finding out whether or not the Bills have primetime games and who the opponent(s) is/are. You're in the minority, bro. Most people find this exciting.

1 minute ago, ColeB said:

Yeah, I wonder how far out Wilson committed to play the Lions.

The annual Lions game is a thing of the past, I think. There wasn't one last year and it was announced at that time that the agreement was over. Maybe it was reinstated or maybe the fact that we play them this year is just coincidence.

48 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Hey dudes, I heard there was a schedule release party going on for huge Bills fans! 

Anyway i I can get an invite to that? I love words on a screen! Any words, any screen!! 

Hey Pallio, nice to see you checking in! Soon we’re gonna find out dates with games associated to them. It’s about to get wild!

21 minutes ago, The Senator said:

You kidding?  I’d have been thrilled to get 20 bucks for my preseason tix - couldn’t give the damned things away.

i'd attend the first one and then couldn't give my ticket away to anyone near me for the second, not even for a sip of beer

20 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

As if preseason football isn’t bad enough, the two home games are the ones where your starters typically play the least.  

I feel bad bad for STH who get these games forced on them.  

On the plus side as a non STH tickets are typically dirt cheap. My wife and I sat row 3 in the endzone corner last year. It was amazing and a beautiful night for about $20 for tickets including fees and taxes lol.

15 minutes ago, corta765 said:

On the plus side as a non STH tickets are typically dirt cheap. My wife and I sat row 3 in the endzone corner last year. It was amazing and a beautiful night for about $20 for tickets including fees and taxes lol.

during STH days i would never have thought of not attending the first home pre-game

fun night, wasn't coming back until the home opener of the regular season though

1 hour ago, The Bills Blog said:

Yeah, making some food on schedule release day and watching the shows on ESPN and NFL Network is actually pretty fun, dude.

I feel like this guy's favorite show got bumped for the schedule release show one year (since it's always announced like the day of) and he's never gotten over it.

Nah, Mr. Big Shot is just too important for all of this.  He's not traveling to games so he doesn't need dates to make plans -- and even better, he can make fun of those who do.  How fun!  Freaking neanderthal.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, eball said:

Nah, Mr. Big Shot is just too important for all of this.  He's not traveling to games so he doesn't need dates to make plans -- and even better, he can make fun of those who do.  How fun!  Freaking neanderthal.

i remember studying way too hard for exams and looking out my window and the neighbor kids and friends (about 17 years of age) were all running around on the lawn smashing each other on the head with their home window screens. having the time of their lives

• Like (+1) 1