Iron Man buys Ant-Man and Black Widow the Buffalo Bills!

That guitar is awesome.  

Also, these guys do an amazing job on press tours.  For as many films as they’ve done, they bring great energy and seem to genuinely enjoy being around each other 

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Virgil said:

That guitar is awesome.  

Also, these guys do an amazing job on press tours.  For as many films as they’ve done, they bring great energy and seem to genuinely enjoy being around each other 

It helps that Downey realizes how he was gifted a second chance at his career, and has never stopped being genuinely thankful for it.

When you think about it, it's remarkable that Marvel has put together an extended cast in the MCU that is so free of prima donnas.

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

How cool would it have been to have seen Brady dissolve into ashes in Fury's arms at the end of the last movie?

Sadly I could see a pats wr dusting away and the ref blowing a whistle for PI. 

24 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Sadly I could see a pats wr dusting away and the ref blowing a whistle for PI. 

Jerry Hughes dissolves away, Hughes's dust gets in Brady's hair..."Personal foul, roughing the passer, illegal hit to the head.  15 yards, first down, and Jerry Hughes' dust is ejected from the game."

• Haha (+1) 3

40 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Who was the guy giving it?

Brad Paisley.  The guy who does the Nationwide commercials with Peyton Manning.

And what's the back story with this?  There was no joke like "I wish I could afford a real team..."

34 minutes ago, JustWinPlease said:

Can't believe Netflix cancelled The Punisher...that was the best one, he was so badass.

They had no choice.  Disney is moving all the Marvel content to their own streaming service.

I've heard rumors they might keep The Punisher going.  Hard to believe, though...it's awfully violent for a Disney product.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

They had no choice.  Disney is moving all the Marvel content to their own streaming service.

I've heard rumors they might keep The Punisher going.  Hard to believe, though...it's awfully violent for a Disney product.

Well having to watch ESPN is cruel and unusual punishment so at least they are working on a genre.