The Offseason Has Officially Reached a New Low

Irv

21 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Ha!

Hey guyses, if Buffalo and Green Bay had a child together do you think it would look more like Brett Favre or Jim Kelly? Either was I know I’d sure love that baby, you guys are all like brothers to me because it gets cold here too. Good luck! 

You're actually my hero.

15 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

And that's a problem because.....?

Because it's awful. 

14 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

If ours guyses and their guyses had a child together, we wouldn't force sports upon them, but we'd support their decision on whether to root for the Pack attack or the Bills boys so long as it's all in in good fun! But they better pack some warm weather gear because it sure is cold! Brr. Go Bills! Go Pack! I hope the game ends in a tie and both teams win the Superbowl!

F choices.  I'm making them all Bills fans.

13 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Who doesn’t fart at work is all I’m saying 

Me.

13 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

And who needs a separate pair of shoes to take a dump at work?

...also me.

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/9/2019 at 7:53 AM, Irv said:

Eighteen (count them) articles on the TBD News page about a rugby player signing with the Bills.  Another article about signing a veteran punter.  When's the draft?    Where's the naked, bleeding guy attempting to jump out the window when you need him?

Zay Jones running around naked was perfectly timed: March 20, after free agent frenzy, but before Todd McShay’s 6th mock draft iteration. He really should be rewarded for that. Cyrus Kouandjio was right on time too in dropping his pants - April 21 (but hey, it was really at the end of 4/20, right?). Corey McIntyre was arrested (but not proved true!) for dropping trou in May, his timing being a bit off as usual. All I’m saying is someone needs to step up here ... are we really going to go a full offseason without any Naked Bill on Drugs stories to carry us through the mud season?  It’s positively indecent enclosure!

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

i just cannot believe that we can come close to "a new low" after two decades of this board....

We cant, this has been a pretty decent offseason. Especially compared to just this time last year, when the board was rife with anti-semitic trolls posting about Rosen.

39 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Zay Jones running around naked was perfectly timed: March 20, after free agent frenzy, but before Todd McShay’s 6th mock draft iteration. He really should be rewarded for that. Cyrus Kouandjio was right on time too in dropping his pants - April 21 (but hey, it was really at the end of 4/20, right?). Corey McIntyre was arrested (but not proved true!) for dropping trou in May, his timing being a bit off as usual. All I’m saying is someone needs to step up here ... are we really going to go a full offseason without any Naked Bill on Drugs stories to carry us through the mud season?  It’s positively indecent enclosure!

Sign Chad Kelly!

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

We cant, this has been a pretty decent offseason. Especially compared to just this time last year, when the board was rife with anti-semitic trolls posting about Rosen.

nice to have warm fuzzies about the QB and going forward

2 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Well, I was going to start a thread on how Frida Lyngstad, formerly with ABBA, may be a Bills fan, but after this thread I would feel stupid.

...er.

I will feel stupid on your behalf.  

• Thank you (+1) 1