The Offseason Has Officially Reached a New Low

Irv

8 hours ago, ProcessAccepted said:

My favorite thread title though has to go the the "I'd like a reasonable to above average LB corps" 

Yeah, it's like the world's worst singles advert... Good humoured gent, 51, seeks not hugely fat to lower end of obesity female. Own teeth not essential.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Irv said:

Eighteen (count them) articles on the TBD News page about a rugby player signing with the Bills.  Another article about signing a veteran punter.  When's the draft?    Where's the naked, bleeding guy attempting to jump out the window when you need him?

I feel your pain lol the great big nothing

10 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I do miss the AAF I watched parts of game very week. The Old Ball coach was a hoot to listen to on the sidelines.

Next year the XFL starts. Hopefully they can give it a real go. Vince McMahon sold off a bunch of WWE stock recently to further fund the venture. I think he can easily fund one full season unlike the AAF who never seemed to have that one big investor. 

6 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Ha!

Hey guyses, if Buffalo and Green Bay had a child together do you think it would look more like Brett Favre or Jim Kelly? Either was I know I’d sure love that baby, you guys are all like brothers to me because it gets cold here too. Good luck! 

If ours guyses and their guyses had a child together, we wouldn't force sports upon them, but we'd support their decision on whether to root for the Pack attack or the Bills boys so long as it's all in in good fun! But they better pack some warm weather gear because it sure is cold! Brr. Go Bills! Go Pack! I hope the game ends in a tie and both teams win the Superbowl!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1