The Offseason Has Officially Reached a New Low

Irv

14 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

You could always start a thread about Zay Jones hands. BNblitz-Zay-Jones-11-Bills-06-1260x719.thumb.jpg.42c14227692b71925b06567de006512e.jpg.858f0c38e15a734413cd1e787ba4c2b5.jpg

This was one of my best posts......that got me penalty points.    You know I took graphic arts in college.  Unfortunately my talent is wasted on Hapless Bills Fan. 

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

Draft is WAY too late. In an effort to drag the football calendar out the draft is spaced way too late. I get pumped about the draft and watching film every year and every year around this time I just stop caring about football for about a week or two before the draft. I actually miss the AAF.

Also, I don't get why people complain about IceBowl, he's a decent dude.

I do miss the AAF I watched parts of game very week. The Old Ball coach was a hoot to listen to on the sidelines.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Irv said:

Eighteen (count them) articles on the TBD News page about a rugby player signing with the Bills.  Another article about signing a veteran punter.  When's the draft?    Where's the naked, bleeding guy attempting to jump out the window when you need him?

Somebody isn't gettin' some at home.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

idk, overall, I think we all do a pretty good job of keeping the off-season pre-draft timeframe interesting. 

But, with this thread, maybe move the Draft up by a week & a half..

You've got some Irv talking like that!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

idk, overall, I think we all do a pretty good job of keeping the off-season pre-draft timeframe interesting. 

But, with this thread, maybe move the Draft up by a week & a half..

Can’t even imagine what it’d be like without that bus load of free agents this offseason. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Nihilarian said:

Ha!

Hey guyses, if Buffalo and Green Bay had a child together do you think it would look more like Brett Favre or Jim Kelly? Either was I know I’d sure love that baby, you guys are all like brothers to me because it gets cold here too. Good luck! 

• Haha (+1) 5