The Offseason Has Officially Reached a New Low

Irv

Eighteen (count them) articles on the TBD News page about a rugby player signing with the Bills.  Another article about signing a veteran punter.  When's the draft?    Where's the naked, bleeding guy attempting to jump out the window when you need him?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

21 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

It’s not a new low until Ice Bowl starts a thread.

and tries to get TSW members to say what a great guy Rodgers is!  And that we like the Packers!  And eat lots of cheese!

Edited by freddyjj
  • Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

It’s not a new low until Ice Bowl starts a thread.

For me, I don't mind Ice Bowl, as he is generally a "wish you guys luck" kind of poster as opposed to ZerovoTLZ, who tends to sound like he is lecturing us about our own team...

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Draft is WAY too late. In an effort to drag the football calendar out the draft is spaced way too late. I get pumped about the draft and watching film every year and every year around this time I just stop caring about football for about a week or two before the draft. I actually miss the AAF.

Also, I don't get why people complain about IceBowl, he's a decent dude.

Edited by ndirish1978
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

For me, I don't mind Ice Bowl, as he is generally a "wish you guys luck" kind of poster as opposed to ZerovoTLZ, who tends to sound like he is lecturing us about our own team...

Yeah, I get how some people think that.

But he (Bowl) was posting for years on the BBMB. Same thread. Every time. And people just go with it.

Just now, ndirish1978 said:

Draft is WAY too late. In an effort to drag the football calendar out the draft is spaced way too late. I get pumped about the draft and watching film every year and every year around this time I just stop caring about football for about a week or two before the draft. I actually miss the AAF.

Remember when it was on May 8th a few years ago?

2014 draft I believe.

Ugh.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Irv said:

Eighteen (count them) articles on the TBD News page about a rugby player signing with the Bills.  Another article about signing a veteran punter.  When's the draft?    Where's the naked, bleeding guy attempting to jump out the window when you need him?

and by showing your disdain you create THIS thread?  

come on Irv... THINK 

• Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

image.thumb.png.56dfcec8d3bb0e7f57f007005232afc4.png

Based on the like of threads above I agree it's time to start the draft already

My favorite thread title though has to go the the "I'd like a reasonable to above average LB corps" ?

CoyWire as a princess 

Diva punters and old WRs 

Cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria! 

7 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

or what a bust he is in general

or he cant get separation

or he won't be on the roster day 1 ... wait  tat one has already been taken 

Day 0 and day 4 seem to still be available 

• Haha (+1) 2