Fart or Poop at Work?

1 hour ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Yup I birthed a huge creamy behemoth and it was wonderful. No splash up or nothing, it hit the water like an Olympic diver and on top of that it turned out to be a no wiper. Rarely do you get one of those and when you do, you know it's going to be a great day!

A favorite past time of mine is to power wash the back of the customer toilet bowl with my ass, then go back to my office and leave the door open so I can hear the aftermath. My finest piece of work is the time I was taking such a nasty crap that the stench crept under the bathroom door into the showroom (I work in a car dealership) and I got to hear the reaction live from ground zero.

18 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

A favorite past time of mine is to power wash the back of the customer toilet bowl with my ass, then go back to my office and leave the door open so I can hear the aftermath. My finest piece of work is the time I was taking such a nasty crap that the stench crept under the bathroom door into the showroom (I work in a car dealership) and I got to hear the reaction live from ground zero.

You'd get along well with @Limeaid, @Cripple Creek and @Jauronimo.

2 hours ago, PastaJoe said:

I’m at the age where I don’t have a choice of where to go, I just hope there is a place nearby to go.

between 8 and 50 you don't have to think about it and have to try to pee anyway before a putatively short car or subway ride coming up...   :(

or have Mom or your wife remind you  :(

Edited by row_33

19 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Substitute the frying pans that go ‘clang’ when I hover over them, and you have a deal. ?

I said graphic arts.  Not sound engineering.  I'm only human. 

Edited by Irv
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, PastaJoe said:

I’m at the age where I don’t have a choice of where to go, I just hope there is a place nearby to go.

Technically, “in your pants” is a place. Just sayin’.........

But probably not your first choice. 

20 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

The answer is both. Now for a little lesson. What you need to do is get yourself a pair of poop shoes. What these are, is a pair of shoes you put on to go to the bathroom that nobody else knows about. This allows you to 1. Be as nasty and stinky in the bathroom without being judged and 2. Hang out in there without being hounded.

This is absolutely genius!

On 4/9/2019 at 2:04 PM, /dev/null said:

I have no compunction farting any where or in the company of anyone, nor do I deny my contribution when called out

However I do not like to poop in shared or unfamiliar toilets.  I prefer the homefield advantage or at least in friendly surroundings

That said, when the need does arise at work, I keep a roll of Charmin in a desk drawer.  That GSA stuff is flimsy, weak, and feeels like sandpaper

That's the whole GSA plan.. it's sanding your rectum to cleanliness.

Charmin is like wiping with an inside-out sweatshirt... it just smears the fecal matter, there's no removal.