Fart or Poop at Work?

2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Why would I care if I’m ‘identified’?

Why would I want to ‘hang out’ in a men’s room?

I assume the dudes who endlessly linger in the bathroom have nothing useful to do and should be fired.

Strange thread.

It was a joke, wet towel.

• Haha (+1) 1

All the time.  Cuts down on the TP bill.

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

I have a good mental rolodex of the cleanest and safest washrooms in the Toronto financial district, just in case I have to go quick.

If you are ever travelling I-94 through the heart of the South Side of Chicago, I could add a stop to your list... Best kept super secret rest stop, with ultra clean washrooms.  An oasis in the middle of a wasteland. Even picnic tables for all your wayside needs!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Haha (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

All the time.  Cuts down on the TP bill.

If you are ever travelling I-94 through the heart of the South Side of Chicago, I could add a stop to your list... Best kept super secret rest stop, with ultra clean washrooms.  An oasis in the middle of a wasteland. Even picnic tables for all your wayside needs!

Petco and Petsmarts are usually oddly safe. I guess people there are so used to cleaning up after their pets, they just clean up for themselves automatically.

But, Chicago? Is this secret potty area safe?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

I have a good mental rolodex of the cleanest and safest washrooms in the Toronto financial district, just in case I have to go quick.

You could publish that and make money :)

I once knew the cleanest and least visited restrooms of a certain large military base. When I got transferred, my staff was quite impressed when I passed my secret on.

I have no compunction farting any where or in the company of anyone, nor do I deny my contribution when called out

However I do not like to poop in shared or unfamiliar toilets.  I prefer the homefield advantage or at least in friendly surroundings

That said, when the need does arise at work, I keep a roll of Charmin in a desk drawer.  That GSA stuff is flimsy, weak, and feeels like sandpaper

The only time I flatulate at work is in the bathroom and only if I'm alone.

I try to not poop at work, primarily because I don't want to be called out for blowing it up.  If I must, I will; but it's rare.

Our work men's room has two stalls and one urinal.  If there's anyone else in the bathroom when I enter, I will not go poop.

I never poop whilst in a restaurant, or anywhere in public, for the most part.  The only exception is a train station, airport or rest area.  And if that happens, it's because it simply can't be avoided.

I try to plan ahead as much as possible, i.e. - poop before I leave the house.

• Haha (+1) 1

Yup I birthed a huge creamy behemoth and it was wonderful. No splash up or nothing, it hit the water like an Olympic diver and on top of that it turned out to be a no wiper. Rarely do you get one of those and when you do, you know it's going to be a great day!

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Yup I birthed a huge creamy behemoth and it was wonderful. No splash up or nothing, it hit the water like an Olympic diver and on top of that it turned out to be a no wiper. Rarely do you get one of those and when you do, you know it's going to be a great day!

A clean poop gets me almost as excited as a Mets or Bills win.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, PastaJoe said:

I’m at the age where I don’t have a choice of where to go, I just hope there is a place nearby to go.

never trust a fart...

Image result for never trust a fart

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

A clean poop gets me almost as excited as a Mets or Bills win.

So you are backed up regularly then and frequently disappointed 

• Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I love the clean ones!

18 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

And you want to be my graphic designer.  ?

I actually agree with Gugny for once.  You enter the bathroom to take a dump and if anyone is there - leave.  Same goes for the moron who sits down when you are mid-dump.  I leave. 

Ridgeway.  I took graphics arts in college.  This is one of my finer pieces.  Call me. 

BNblitz-Zay-Jones-11-Bills-06-1260x719_thumb_jpg_42c14227692b71925b06567de006512e_jpg_858f0c38e15a734413cd1e787ba4c2b5.jpg

Edited by Irv

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

I have no compunction farting any where or in the company of anyone, nor do I deny my contribution when called out

However I do not like to poop in shared or unfamiliar toilets.  I prefer the homefield advantage or at least in friendly surroundings

That said, when the need does arise at work, I keep a roll of Charmin in a desk drawer.  That GSA stuff is flimsy, weak, and feeels like sandpaper

trust me sand / toilet paper -  its not just GSA thing