Fart or Poop at Work?

The answer is both. Now for a little lesson. What you need to do is get yourself a pair of poop shoes. What these are, is a pair of shoes you put on to go to the bathroom that nobody else knows about. This allows you to 1. Be as nasty and stinky in the bathroom without being judged and 2. Hang out in there without being hounded.

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

The answer is both. Now for a little lesson. What you need to do is get yourself a pair of poop shoes. What these are, is a pair of shoes you put on to go to the bathroom that nobody else knows about. This allows you to 1. Be as nasty and stinky in the bathroom without being judged and 2. Hang out in there without being hounded.

I don’t get it.

Like, do you work in a mall?

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

What's not to get. You can't be identified by your shoes in the stall with a decoy pair.

Why would I care if I’m ‘identified’?

Why would I want to ‘hang out’ in a men’s room?

I assume the dudes who endlessly linger in the bathroom have nothing useful to do and should be fired.

Strange thread.

31 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

What's not to get. You can't be identified by your shoes in the stall with a decoy pair.

I’m proud of any monster I lay in public.

I want people to point and say, that’s the guy who shook the walls.

at one client's factory, the prissy accountant had his own office bathroom, so on Friday afternoons the grubbiest employees would take a dump in his toilet and leave it unflushed all weekend, the accountant vomited at least twice within ten seconds of entering his office on the Monday morn thereafter

30 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I assume the dudes who endlessly linger in the bathroom have nothing useful to do and should be fired.

Strange thread.

Sometimes dealing with your own *****, is better than dealing with your workmates. 

43 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Strange thread.

you are the Bathroom Gestapo Enforcer, timing people's visits?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

This is pretty smart..........now, I believe there was a "poop knife" thread here a couple years back? Do you put those in the same bag when going back to your desk?

And to answer the original question, I do both......my bathroom at home is 10 feet away from my desk.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I rip a$$ all the time. I work outside so I'm not bothering anyone. Taking a dump is a different story though. I try and wait until I'm home as I really only have access to gas station and public bathrooms. No thanks 

Bleepin' A, man. Agreed on this.

image.thumb.png.d4a0b8df1125aaeac1feba25b9c8d7e4.png

3 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

I consider it part of my job responsibilities to find the best places to poop in public while on the clock.  I then share this information with my coworkers. 

Exactly! At a terrible job I had back in 2013, I would specifically leave the office, walk across a parking lot, and head to the Embassy Suites lobby bathroom. Always clean and no one was ever in there. I told many co-workers and they all began doing this also and thanked me profusely.

• Haha (+1) 1