Where Are They Now? Safety Coy Wire

I watch him on HLN every morning (it’s my wife’s favorite show to wake up to.  Coy does a good job.  It’s he and Hines Ward usually doing the sports stuff.  Coy is way better than Hines imo.  

He reps the Bills and Billsmafia all the time during football season

Nice enough guy, but always been a little... off.

Was at camp one year and noticed when he took a knee that he was the only guy I've ever seen who has a Tribal Tramp Stamp on his lower back.

I remember him seeming a little weird when he started his hat company too.

This costume isnt a surprise, and Im sure he "lost a bet".

I kinda like hearing about where certain players are now. In some ways, I prefer hearing what happened to the busts/lower draft picks that I remember really well. So here's another.

Ashton Youboty. I always remember him for having the longest neck I've ever seen. Dude looked like a cartoon character. Drafted in the third round back in 2006 - the same year we took Whitner in the first.

After getting 23 tackles, an int and a sack in 2007 I remember hoping he might amount to something. Sadly it didn't happen. He hung on with the Bills until 2010, then spent a year with the Jags (mostly injured), then rode off into the sunset, his immense neck creating the oddest shadow you can imagine.

So what's he doing now?

"Former NFL cornerback Ashton Youboty is in his third season on staff at Wisconsin in 2019, serving in a quality control role that has him assisting with the Badgers' defense… Youboty went on to play five seasons in Buffalo before finishing his pro career with the Jacksonville Jaguars in 2011.

Most recently, Youboty spent the 2016 season as a volunteer in the Miami (Fla.) recruiting department and also took part in a scouting fellowship with the Bills. An Academic All-Big Ten selection, Youboty earned a bachelor's degree in family resource management from Ohio State. He completed graduate studies at Miami and earned an MBA in management and mergers & acquisitions in May 2017."