Bills reportedly uninterested in signing Chad Ochocinco

Fingon

What is Haven Moses up to these days. Is JD Hill still fast? Can I get paid for writing about our interest?  Will you pay me to stop posting? I’m looking for the practical angle here. 

On a related note, I haven’t gotten a call either. 

Raise your hand if you got the call. 

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Qadry Ishmail, please

Is he still the Rocket in the 40? Or was that his brother? Either way getter done!!:P

FYI, the comments in TG’s twitter feed are pretty funny on this hard hitting piece—personal fav is the guy who said he’s holding out for He Hate Me instead.:thumbsup:

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12

Chad Johnson caught 100 balls zero times in his career. He scored 10 TDs only once in his career. He did nothing in his playoff appearances.

He was a great receiver who had a great career, but not even close to a hall of famer. I think he was about as good as Eric Moulds.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Boludo said:

Chad Johnson caught 100 balls zero times in his career. He scored 10 TDs only once in his career. He did nothing in his playoff appearances.

He was a great receiver who had a great career, but not even close to a hall of famer. I think he was about as good as Eric Moulds.

Eric Moulds was way better than Chad Johnson.. if he had a decent consistent QB play he would have had a HoF career

6 minutes ago, Boludo said:

I'd rank him slightly ahead of Moulds but probably not a HOFer.  On the one hand he led the conference in receiving yards for four straight years in his prime in a division known for its defense.  On the other hand his career receiving yards, catches, and TD's aren't in the top 25 of all time for WR's.