It Was A Lot More Fun When We Weren't So PC

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I'm waiting for some company with balls to issue a statement regarding one of these complaints of racism that goes something like this 

From the Desk of the CEO:

I would like to take the time to respond to the accusations of racism by the company I founded over 30 years ago.  To those of you that think this is racist? 

Get a life. 

Sincerely,

Money McMoneybags

CEO

He's not PC!! YES!! Oh please! 

Former Alabama Supreme Court Justice Roy Moore leads the field of potential Republicans vying for the chance to challenge Sen. Doug Jones (D), a year and a half after Moore lost what was supposed to be an easy election in a deep red state.

A new poll shows Moore leading a still-evolving field of Alabama Republicans vying for the nomination. He is the top choice of 27 percent of Alabama Republican voters, according to the Mason-Dixon Polling & Strategy Inc. survey.

The state’s three Republican members of Congress finish well behind Moore: Rep. Mo Brooks (R) would take 18 percent, Rep. Bradley Byrne (R) clocks in at 13 percent, and Rep. Gary Palmer (R) would take 11 percent.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/439063-poll-roy-moore-leading-alabama-gop-field

You know, I miss Obama for the whole cop killing stuff.

This Trump Twitter stuff is getting boring... I miss the black people shooting it out with the cops. Much better news shows.

Can we bring Obama back for a couple of months?

Edited by Paulus