Bills showing interest in Punter, Marquette King

junior

44 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

My only problem with Wishnowsky is he is already 27 years old. It's not a big deal, but it means something. I actually like Jack Fox a lot. He was really impressive in ten East-West game and he was probably the best player on his team. But you make a good point, with 10 draft picks it would make some sense to draft one this year. 

I hear ya. On the other hand, he's a punter. It's not unreasonable to think that he'll be good for a decade. A decade of quality punting is worth a 7th, in my opinion. 

• Like (+1) 2

We should try to talk Shane Lechler out of retirement.  He'd be the best FA out there, by far.

2 hours ago, Cotton Fitzsimmons said:

Sir Andrew, my good man, fight on!

Let’s not forget the time this BOJO character went off script with a stealth fake FG attempt 

Or the time he muffed a waist-high snap that hit him in both hands.  CHOKER!

Edited by Freddie's Dead

9 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

We should try to talk Shane Lechler out of retirement.  He'd be the best FA out there, by far.

Or the time he muffed a waist-high snap that hit him in both hands.  CHOKER!

If you let one of those Reid Ferguson roaring rockets slip through your hands, you’re taking one clean off the old jiblets. BOJO might be feeling that one for a while... FACT!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just didn't seem like a process guy in all honesty. If he was one of the top punters in the league and the Bills just didn't have any other options I think they could entertain it. But he hasn't been that good the past couple of seasons. Hopefully via the draft they can draft a punter in round 7 and hit on a good one or scour the vet market as guys get cut in camp. Punters much like Kickers are harder to find than they seem. Vets go from top 5 in the game to cut in the matter of a season or two. 

Edited by billsfan89

9 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

Just didn't seem like a process guy in all honesty. If he was one of the top punters in the league and the Bills just didn't have any other options I think they could entertain it. But he hasn't been that good the past couple of seasons. Hopefully via the draft they can draft a punter in round 7 and hit on a good one or scour the vet market as guys get cut in camp. Punters much like Kickers are harder to find than they seem. Vets go from top 5 in the game to cut in the matter of a season or two. 

If he was a top punter I'd agree with bringing him in.  But he is no better than the other 2 guys we already have rostered, he's 30, and he would cost more than carter/bojorquez combined.

13 hours ago, Buffalo86 said:

The Bills better sign somebody before the draft, lest they find themselves backed into a corner & forced to go BPA (Best Punter Available).

Draftee:  “But I’m a cornerback!!!”

McDermott:  (clapping). “Just kick the ball, son”.

• Haha (+1) 2

17 hours ago, junior12thman92 said:

Not happening there was a article on profootballtalk said the Bills have no interest in him i guess he was to much of a diva in oakland for Beane & McD to put up with here !!