Hey Bill fans!

18 minutes ago, Augie said:

Do they like cheese? They WEAR cheese!!!

My mother ran a string thru my coat so my connected mittens never got separated. She was either cutting edge, or I was considered.....”borderline”.  Not sure there.... 

So what you’re saying is that Ralphie’s little brother in A Christmas Story getting suited up against the elements to where he couldn’t move any extremities independently was based on your experiences? :D

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

So what you’re saying is that Ralphie’s little brother in A Christmas Story getting suited up against the elements to where he couldn’t move any extremities independently was based on your experiences? :D

Weird thing in life I need to fix....I’ve never seen that movie. 

But I think my mom would be more pissed if I lost my mitten than if my hand was cold! 

4 hours ago, mrags said:

I personally think Rodgers is a whining cry baby that makes Brady look like a good kid. So I have no doubt it’s true. 

No way ANYONE out whines Tommie boy!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Idandria said:

Mitch Moorse was the best FA o-lineman. If he wasn’t than tell me who was. 

Thats big. 

Eeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh i think its a bit of an overstatement;)

Its not like we have people running around yelling about winning the offseason. Its a Bills board so i guess you can let your homer flag fly but i think your over exaggerating a wee bit

Edited by gobills1212

11 hours ago, Gugny said:

Yeah, I'm sure that Super Bowl win sucked balls.  But I guess that was all Rodgers, right?

come on, gug.. that was 10 years ago.... are all super bowl winning coaches apparently locked into jobs for life?

Edited by Stank_Nasty

3 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

come on, gug.. that was 10 years ago.... are all super bowl winning coaches apparently locked into jobs for life?

Oh, not at all, man.  I just don't think McCarthy is a bad football coach, per se.  I do think that he's responsible for (apparently) letting Rodgers undermine/disrespect him.  I absolutely think his time was up in GB.  I'm honestly not sure if a different (better) HC would have resulted in more rings; or if a less-egocentric QB would have.  They seemed to have all the pieces in place for more than a handful of years.

8 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Oh, not at all, man.  I just don't think McCarthy is a bad football coach, per se.  I do think that he's responsible for (apparently) letting Rodgers undermine/disrespect him.  I absolutely think his time was up in GB.  I'm honestly not sure if a different (better) HC would have resulted in more rings; or if a less-egocentric QB would have.  They seemed to have all the pieces in place for more than a handful of years.

ya. I don't have strong thoughts one way or the other..... just seem like classic underachievers... combination of the both of their flaws I would guess.

I do wonder one thing...… when will all these top paid qb's start seeing what their contracts are doing to their teams and subsequently to their legacies? they are smart guys. I would think they could figure it out.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

44 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

ya. I don't have strong thoughts one way or the other..... just seem like classic underachievers... combination of the both of their flaws I would guess.

I do wonder one thing...… when will all these top paid qb's start seeing what their contracts are doing to their teams and subsequently to their legacies? they are smart guys. I would think they could figure it out.

Yeah ... it's sad.  Loyalty is gone ... both ways.  I don't think owners have been loyal to players for a very long time.  I think players used to be loyal to their teams, teammates and fans. 

Now, it's pretty clear that (generally speaking) all loyalty is to owners' and players' checking accounts.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Google. It works.

You guys remember when you beat us in Buffalo. That was a good game. Your defense was all over Rodgers and if Gilmore didn't get that "INT" we might would have won.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

It's fake.

Parts of it seemed exaggerated, like McCarthy's ambivalence about meetings, but I could totally see the rest of it being mostly legit. But hey, I don't wish your franchise ill will, they're not like the Pats or Jets to me, let's be real!  

On 4/8/2019 at 9:56 PM, BringBackFergy said:

Hey IceBowl. Do you guys like cheese? Is it cold there? Do you guys like wearing mittens? I hope you guys do good this year...but not as good as our guys. Thanks for checking in with us guys. Go Bills!!

I was watching that family feud show last week after the local.For the 20,000 on the fifth day which includes a free car

The question was.. ".if you had a pet mouse who was a gourmet chef,what cheese would he commonly use"?The gal who answered first said gouda..she got 30 plus points or so.The second clown answered mozzarella..0 points.They lost.

I was thinking parmigiano reggiano

P.S.-you don't have to refrigerate Kraft Singles.

Edited by Misterbluesky
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

It's fake.

What's this with the CEO  of the Packers telling Rodgers not to be a problem for the new coach?  Is that legit?  Aaron sounds like a bit of a diva.